26

Today's the day Yoongi gets his cast off. Taehyungs drove us to the doctors and yoongis currently in the doctors office. I'm sitting in the waiting room with Taehyung. I haven't really ever talked with him. Like we've talked a couple times but we've never had a full conversation with him. I've never felt the need to.

"So, how's it going?" He asks. "Fine." I say avoiding eye contact looking at the floor. "Your 21 right?" He asks. "Yeah." I say still looking at the floor. "Are you happy about Yoongi getting off his cast off?" He asks. "Why are you talking to me?" I ask. "Just thought that We should get to know each other." He says. "I know you plenty." I mumble. "How?" He asks. "I pay attention." I say.

"I know you're 24. Your birthdays December 30th. You're a lawyer, you met Yoongi when you both were in high school. Your parents are divorced and you lived with your grandparents after you mom died. You're very loyal to your friends. You're a caring person and you don't like social situations." I say. "So I don't know anything about you." He says. "So what do you want to know?" I ask.

"I'm 21, my birthdays October 13th. I just graduated from my online college last year. My parents are divorced too. I lived with my mom till I moved in with yoongi. I love cold weather, I read a lot. My favorite book is 'to kill a mockingbird' I've read it multiple times." I say. "Personal questions?" He asks. "Sure." I say. "Do you want to have sex with Yoongi?" He asks. "What?" I ask shocked.

"I know you haven't had sex with Yoongi." He says. "How do you know?" I ask. "Yoongis not that type of person." He says. Hmm." "Do you want to have sex with Yoongi." He asks. "Maybe." I say. "It's a not a straight answer." He says. "I'm not a straight guy." I say. "I'm being serious." He says. "Yes I want to have sex with yoongi." I say. "I can help you." He says with a smirk. What does he have in mind.