6

The Great Emperor again looked to Jing then turning his attention back to Zhu An before waving for a Celestial solider to released Zhu An's sealed pressure points.

As Zhu An's body slumped onto the ground and cold sweat covered his body, the Great Emperor asked Zhu An, "Zhu An, did you come here of your own free will?"

Without raising his head, Zhu An stared at the glossy floor with fear filled eyes and replied with a shaky voice, "N...no."

"Insolent!!"

"How Dare this human talk to his Great Highness so casually."

The large crowd immediately roared out

The Great Emperor, however, overlooked the celestial crowd's criticism and raised up his hand to silenced them before again turned to look at Jing. Jing still had on a blank, uncaring, and uninterested expression.

Sighing, the Great Emperor shifted his eyes back to Zhu An's pitiful form.

"Zhu An, did you asked for the Royal Insignia to be engraved on you?" The Great Emperor calmly asked.

Zhu An quickly lifted his head and stared at the Great Emperor with glossy, teary eyes as he nervously and frantically shook his head from side to side.

"Since you did not come of your own free will and did not request for the Royal Insignia to be engraved on you, I cannot punish you. However, since you now have the Royal Insignia on you, I cannot allow you to go back to the mortal realm either. Sigh... Great Crown Prince, what do you think should be done?" The Great Emperor looked to Jing with a soft, frowning smile.

With the same uninterested expression on his face, Jing looked to the Great Emperor and coldly replied, "So long as it's not Manyue palace, where this human stay is of no concern to me."

The Great Emperor released a soft sigh and turned his attention back to the trembling, scared human.

Since he was little till now, aside from the staffs in Manyue palace, Jing has never liked nor allowed people to enter his palace. Even the Great Emperor, himself, and the Great Empress are not allowed to enter without Jing's permission, even though Jing showed the utmost respect to the both of them.

Therefore, it was not surprising to hear Jing's replied, but for some unknown reason, the Great Emperor slightly hoped that maybe Jing would reply differently.

"Then I will instruct a house to be built for you." The Great Emperor said with a slightly disappointed tone.

However, right before the Great Emperor had a chance to officially declare his order, the Great Empress eloquently interfered, "Your Great Highness, this human will be staying in the Celestial world from today onwards. This means that this human will required a place immediately. All the Celestial contractors are very busy at the moment and will not be able to complete this request fast enough. Luse garden has a decent garden warehouse. In human standards, it is practically a palace, why not let this human live there."

Since the Celestial world is ranked higher than the Mortal realm, the basic standards in the Celestial world are higher than the mortal realm. So what the Great Empress said is not wrong if the warehouse is judged based on the Mortal world standards. However, they are in the Celestial world and no Celestial being would deem a garden warehouse as a house. So the Great Emperor did not feel right to forced Zhu An to lived in a warehouse, even though it may be better than the standard houses in the mortal realm.

As the Great Emperor thought more about the suggestion, many of the Gods and Goddess present quickly and eagerly voiced their support for the Great Empress' suggestion. After all, it did not make any sense to give the mere mortal a Celestial treatment.

Eventually, with the backing of all 10 Great Elders and the prominent figures in Celestial world, the Great Emperor reluctantly conceded and officially ordered, "Very well. However, have the Celestial contractors renovate and clean the warehouse immediately. It needs to be ready in a few hours."

Upon hearing the order, many of the Gods and Goddess were not happy that Great Emperor would do that much for a mortal, but since the Great Emperor had already given an official order, they can only bite their tongues and keep their mouths shut.

Zhu An on the other hand did not mind, he was just happy that his life is spared. So upon hearing the Great Emperor's decree, Zhu An softly let out a breath and slightly release his tight fist. But just as Zhu An thought that everything is over, the Great 10 Elders turned to the Great Emperor and said, "Since the Great Crown Prince's insignia is gone, these humble servants have a request of your Great Highness."

From experience, the Great Emperor knew that whatever the 10 Elders will request of him will not be easy nor pleasant, but since he is just the substitute Great Emperor and needed the support of the 10 Great Elders to rule the Celestial world, he cautiously and halfheartedly waved for them to speak.

With pleasant smiles pasted on their old faces, one of the 10 elders bowed and responded, "As the God Tao Wan and Goddess Tao Ai mentioned, the Celestial world governs over the Mortal realm. Therefore, a human cannot become the next Great Empress. Since the Royal Insignia has been given to a human, there will not be an official Great Empress again, but there can still be true blooded Celestial heirs."

Upon hearing the Great Elder say, '...there will not be an official Great Empress AGAIN.' The Great Empress coldly narrowed her eyes and silently hissed under her breath as the Great Emperor calmly asked the Great Elder, "Are you suggesting the crown prince to take in concubines?"

With an agreeable smile on his face, the great elder nodded and said, "These Great Elders have thought it thru, and suggest the eldest daughter from the God of wealth's household, the middle daughter from the God of Mortal fate, and the youngest son of the God of War's household. These Great Elders see that any offspring from these strong families will not only strengthen the Celestial world but can ensure the Celestial world's future."

The Great Emperor agree that these three households are among the strongest and most loyal to the Celestial world. However, all three people that were mentioned were Type A first class Goddesses and god...

"Great Elders are aware that the higher ranked a Celestial couple is, the harder and longer it takes for them to conceive?" The Great Emperor furrowed his brows.

Celestial people value and treasure children born from a high-ranking couple greatly because, in the Celestial world, the stronger a couple is, the more challenging it is for them to conceive a child. This is why the official spouse of the Great Crown Prince has to be chosen by the Fates. This is to make sure that he is paired up with the most compatible God or Goddess possible and increased the possibility of an heir. Therefore, to just randomly pair Jing up with high ranking Celestials is pointless because the chances of any of them baring a child is very slim. It'll make more sense to pair him up with a low ranking Celestial God or Goddess instead and just disregard their status as low ranking.

"These Great Elders are aware of the issue. However, since the situation has already come this, these Elders believe that this is the best solution possible for the Celestial world." The Great Elder calmly replied with a smile.

The Great Emperor was still hesitant and wanted to think more about it, but before he had a chance, the Great Empress responded, "Since the Elders have suggested it, then it will be as such. This Great Empress agrees with the decision."

Sighing and shaking his head at the Great Empress, the Great Emperor turned to Jing and asked with furrowed brows, "Great Crown Prince, what are thoughts on this?"

At first Jing was extremely peeved that the guards brought back the wrong person and worried that the Great Elders will again try to push him to wedding that person. But now that they no longer bring that person up and suggest others, Jing has no problem with it. At the end of the day, as long as he does not have to see that person's face, he couldn't care less who he has to bed.

"Since the Great Empress and the Great Elders have spoken, Great Crown Prince will agree to what they said." Jing coldly replied with a blank, uninterested expression.

Since Jing himself, was fine with the decision, The Great Emperor reluctantly agreed as well.

Thus, bringing the assembly to an end.