-29-

"Wait, what?!" Mike yelled, outraged. "Wha, dada? Me onwy said pen is me please? Gimmie pen!"

Mike let out the biggest sigh, relieved. They did not have any sexual intercourse when Will was little. Mike smiled wearily, "sorry, baby. I'll go get your pen."

As Mike stood up, the phone rang loudly, startling Will. He jumped, whimpering. "Shh, baby. It's okay, just the phone.

Will hated loud noises such as yelling. They scared the poor baby boy. He nodded, eyeing Mike who grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

Will ate in silence, listening to his daddy become frustrated with the person on the other side of the life quickly. "N- LISTEN TO ME, FUCKER." Will jumped, whining with tears in his eyes.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE HANG UP! You know what? YOU'RE FIRED! Make sure to collect your things by tomorrow and GET THE HELL OUT!"

He slammed the phone down, not listening to the man's begging.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Sorry abo-" he looked back at the table, Will not in sight. "Baby?!"

He searched the kitchen, finally looking under the table when he heard a whimper.

His heart shattered when he saw Will curled up to himself, his small body shaking as he covered his ears with his tiny hands.

He eyed Mike cautiously, like he was afraid he was going to hurt him.

Little, precious crystal tears streamed down his face, heart-wrenching sniffles and whined escaping his pouty lips.

"Oh, baby. Daddy's so sorry..." "S-Sc-Scawy!" Will sobbed, shaking more. "Daddy's very sorry for scaring his little prince...Is there anything he can do to make it all better." Will sniffled, hiccuping. "Pw-Pwotect Willy from L-L-Lonnie."