Chapter 4: Im Out

Roc POV

I hope Yn pop off on Desiree and beat the shiii out of her. So Desiree is my ex but she thinks we still go out. I broke up with her like two weeks ago but she don't wanna let me go. I've blocked her on Kik, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. but she still think we go out. Im like girl take a hint. But anyway i wanna ask Yn out but i don't know if she likes me back. I haven't seen her since 8th grade. I still love Yn she is just a beautiful badass. She a boss ass bitch haha.

Yn POV

After Roc pulled me from that girl i went to the restroom to check my makeup and stuff. When i walked out i bumped into Ray. Just like last night he is hovering over me. He kisses me and i kiss back. He adds tongue and deepens the kiss. I pulled away and he smiled his cute little smile. I chuckled and he got up and helped me up.

"This should be a regular thing for us" he says.

"Yea whatever" i say and chuckle a little.

"You know you liked it though" he says and smirks.

"Think whatever you wanna think" i say.

He pushes me against the lockers and pecks my lips.

"Wanna piggy back ride to class?" He asks.

I hesitate at first but then nod. He squats down and puts me on his back. He starts to run down the hallways. I start laughing really hard.

"RAY YOU'RE GOING TO FAST AHHH I HATE YOU" i scream.

"I love you too babe" he says. He stops really quickly in front of our class.

"WE' RE HERE" he says.

"Oh gosh you're retarded" i say and laugh a little.

"I prefer to be called slow or funny" he says.

"Ok dummy" i say and grin.

"I said funny not dummy " he says

"I know what you said dummy" i say.

He picks me up bridal style and spins around really fast.

"NIGGA PUT ME DOWN" i yell

The bell rings and he puts me down.

"You better be glad we gotta go to class or i would have tore dat ass up." He whispers to himself

"Whatcha say dummy" i ask

"Oh nothing" he says

"Ok then well lets go into class" i say.

We walk in class and go to our seats. I sit by mu partner who os of course the one and only Ray. Layla sits by Prince. And Roc sits with this really familiar girl i think her name is Kay J. All during class Ray kept rubbing my thigh, poking my butt, and throwing tiny pieces of paper down my shirt. He can be so childish sometimes. Then when we had to work on a partner assignment he kept staring at me.

"Um why do you keep staring at me Ray" i ask.

"i don't know your just so beautiful" he says.

"Thank you" i say and start blushing

"Um do you need help getting those pieces of paper out her shirt cause i will gladly help" he says

"Ray your a dummy" i say and laugh

"Dont call me Ray" he says

"Then what do i call you" i ask

He mumbles "Daddy

"You know Ray i mean daddy you're too much" i say.

Ray start blushing and cheesing real hard.

"You have an adorable smile" i say

"Ugh stop flirting with me" he says in this fake white chick voice.

"Boy shut up" i say

"Ok" he says. We both laugh and then the bell rings. We all get up and leave. As im walking out the door Ray grabs my butt and squeezes it. I jump a little and he laughs.

*lunch time*

I walk in the cafeteria and get my lunch and sit down at a round table with the boy, Layla, and Kay J. I take a bite of my burger and Roc got the nerve to take one of my fries.

"I will be right back DONT TAKE MY FOOD OR I WILL CUT YALL HAIR AND BALLS OFF OK" i say and walk to the restroom. The girl that was kissing Roc earlier steps in my way.

"Excuse me miss" i say not trying to be rude.

"Where ya going bitch" she says

"Um first i have a name" i say and put my hand on my hip

"And your name now is bitch" she says

"Look i don't have time for this" i say and try to walk past her. She pushes me back and swings at me. I duck and punch her right in the eye. I swing again and punch her in the cheek this time. Her head shoots to the side and she holds her cheek and eye. Her eye swells up and tears start falling down her cheek.

"I CANT SEE BITCH LOOK WHAT YOU DID" she screams

" i think ice will heal it" i say and walk back to the table.

"That was a long ass restroom break" Jacob says

"She had to shit ok its a normal thing" Ray says. We all laugh.

"Naw i aint even get to use the restroom cause someone wanna get in my way oh here queen D comes" i say as Desiree walks.

"ROC BABY LOOK WHAT YOUR SIDE HOE DID TO MY EYE" she says.

Jacob, Ray, and Layla burst out laughing.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BITCH OMG YOUR SO STUPID" Roc yells at me. Hold up he mad at me oh nigga better watch his tone.

"NIGGA BEFORE YOU START YELLING AT PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE WHOLE STORY I WAS TRYNA GO TO THE RESTROOM BUT DESIROACH JUMPS IN MY WAY TALKING JUNK SHE CALLED ME A BITCH AND PUSHED ME AND TRYED TO PUNCH ME SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ITS CALLED SELF DEFENSIVE GET A CLUE UGH" i yell and run out the cafeteria. Ray runs behind me and grabs me by my waist. He turns me around and wipes my cheeks with the palm of his hands. I put my face on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forehead and we both cuddle on the ground leaning against some lockers.

"You know Yn you're to beautiful to cry" he says

"I think imma move back to Texas cause might end up killing someone here is Cali" i say. I sniff a couple times and look up at him.

"No you are not leaving your staying your sexy tail here" he says

"Well can i go home and relax" i say

"Of course lets go" he says

He get up and walk home. He has his arm around me the whole walk home and i feel so warm and comfortable and safe. I think i love him.