Mommy pig and daddy pig

Narrator PoV

I'm Peppa pig *pig sound*

This is my little brother George *pig sound X2*

This is mommy pig *pig sound intensifies*

And this is daddy pig*straight up ear rape of a pig sound intensifying*

It was the same old same old routine for the family of pigs that lived up top a tall hill. Mommy pig was fed up she was tRiGgeRED.

She ran to the room that she shared with her husband and yelled "IM FED UP WITH THIS BORING LIFE I WANT A CHANGE!" *oink* Daddy pig was SHOOK.

"What's wrong with the life were living with? I don't see the problem" Daddy pig said *oink*

"Listen! We eat the same shit for breakfast everyday... we act like we give a fuck about those two obese kids we have. We send them to their grandparents everyday. We have to read them the same fucking bed time story every night. And we haven't fucked for 13 years I'm horny af!" Mommy pig said while pointing at her erected nipples. "SEEE we can't even afford a bra for me because we gotta take care of those lousy bacon strips."

Daddy pig was about to instigate and shit but George walked in and shouted "DINOSAUR GRRR" followed by Peppa.

"Mummy daddy can we go to the park" Peppa asked.

"No Peppa remember what happened last time"

Flashback

"Well no one told told your fat ass to go on there" mommy pig mumbled

Daddy pig remembered that day perfectly he got high and thought he was super man.

"How about we go to the beach" mommy pig requested.

"FANTASTIC IDEA" Peppa shouted.Everyone packed their things that they would need for the beach and got into the car that is surprisingly able to fit everyone.

At the beach

George and Peppa went off somewhere idc they can drown ffs. Mommy pig kept and staring at daddy pigs sexy abs. (As shown in the pic up top). She could feel her self getting wet.

She was about to ask him for a drink but then this bitch popped up.

Who the hell does she think she is flirting with my man Mommy pig thought

Who the hell does she think she is flirting with my man Mommy pig thought. Mommy pig pushed her away and grabbed daddy pig then took him to a restricted area.

"What are you doing babe" he asked worryingly.

"Didn't you see that skank flirting with you. It's time for me to mark what's mine." Mommy pig said as she crashed her lips on to the others. They roughly made out for about 5 minutes. Mommy pigs hands made its was down to daddy pigs crotch area to tease him. Daddy pig moaned into the kiss and started massaging Mommy pigs breasts. "Fuck!" They said in sync.

Mommy pig bent over and pulled her bikini bottom down. "Put it in already I can't wait" she said eagerly. Daddy pig waisted no time shoving his fat dick into Mommy pigs wet hole. "Faster, harder ngh ugh oof" mommy pig moaned.

All that could be heard is skin slapping. They didn't care anymore if anyone saw or heard. They just wanted to prove each other's love. "I'm cumming shit" daddy pig said.

"PULL OUT! PULL OUT!" Mommy pig yelled. But it was too late daddy pig came deep inside her pussy."

Sorry about that I forgot how weak my pullout game was." Daddy pig apologized.

"It's alright lets go home and cuddle" mommy pig whispered. They linked arms and drove home.

Why the hell did I write this.