Chapter 10

Abigail's POV

Dean sat down where Sam was sitting, and boy was he pissed.

"I got some words to say to you young lady!"

"Don't assume my gender-"

"Cut the crap!"

I started to tear up and he stopped.

"Baby, I'll discuss this when you feel better." He said with a tone that still showed some anger, but with guilt.

I laid down and went back to sleep.

I woke up and went to the main room, Uncle Sam was at the table using his laptop and Dean was looking through some books.

"Hey sweet heart, how's the head?" Dean asked.

"Better I guess."

He got onto me about underage drinking and he grounded me but I got to keep my phone.

I went back to my room and laid down but didn't go back to sleep.

My best friend Blake texted me.

Blake: hey! Caleb, Me, and Fin are going to the old abandoned cemetery and bringing an Ouija board wanna go?

Me: What time? I'm grounded and would have to sneak out.

Blake: 2:30 AM, we could use your Pagan knowledge.

Me: sounds good, I'll bring my pagan stuff if something goes wrong.

My friends don't know that I'm a hunter, but they somehow discovered my dad's book on monsters and I just told them I'm pagan and we deal with that kind of stuff but they couldn't tell ANYONE and they kept that promise.

2:30 rolled around and i put 4 shovels, salt, and gas in a duffle bag.

I actually managed to sneak out though.

I made it to the cemetery and saw Caleb and Fin goofing around.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey!" Caleb said hugging me.

"Hey. Where's Blake?"

"He had to go take a leak."

A million thoughts ran through my head about one person wondering off.

1 minute later he returned which brought relief.

"Hey guys." He said taking the backpack off.

"Okay you guys, in order for this to work, I got candles." Caleb said getting stuff out of his bag.

"Okay y'all if something goes wrong and we get a name, I brought salt, shovels, gas, and a lighter. We find the grave and dig it up, put salt on the body, then gas, then let it burn."

"Holy fuck." Fin said. "We gotta do all that?"

"Yeah, you might get scratched or thrown so be prepared."

"Abby you scare me." Blake laughed.

"Woow, glad I can protect y'all." I sarcastically laughed.

We sat in a circle with the candles lit and started playing.

I taught them how to properly use the Ouija board.

Not long after we started, shit started happening.

We got a name.

"David Grene."

"Guys, we gotta stay together." Caleb said. We said goodbye to the board and yeet that bitch across the graveyard. It was only 5 bucks so Blake didn't care.
We found the grave and started digging. It was 4 AM when we finished. I put salt, then gas on the body, lit it up. By the time it was finished it was 5:30 and Caleb and Fin had left.

It was just me and Blake, it was kinda awkward because I love him.

We sat and talked when I got a text.

Sam: I know you snuck out so I'm coming to get you before Dean finds out.

Me: Can we drop Blake off? He's the only one that stuck around.

Sam: Yeah, just tell me where y'all are.

Me: The old cemetery.

Sam: Okay, I'm on my way.

"My uncle is taking us home, he's cool, he won't tell."

"Okay." Blake said smiling. We sat on a bench and waited.
Finally I saw the impala.

Sam rolled down the window,

"Hey Blake." He greeted. "We're taking you home, its too dark to walk back."

"Thank you sir." Blake responded.

We sat in the back seat.

Sam's POV

As I was driving, thoughts racing through my head, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Abigail's head on Blake's shoulder and Blake's head on Abigail's, they were sleeping. I smiled, she could live a normal teenage hood at least, better than what Dean and I had.

I reached Blake's house and gently woke Blaze and he thanked me and got out and went in.

We finally got back to the bunker and Abigail and I went inside, she went to her room and I checked to see if Dean was asleep, he was, which is good.

HOLY FLEX TAPE THATS ALOTTA VIEWS