First night with the baby (Baby Series)

Niall: You and Niall were in your shared bedroom sleeping but with the T.V on with low volume because you two were watching T.V and you were the first to drift off to sleep and then Niall started to sleep. Around midnight you heard crying and that woke you up right away of course and you groaned and unwrapped Niall's arm and went into the nursery where your baby was. When you got in the room you picked up your son, Xavier and walked around the room a bit and rocked him so that he can fall back asleep but it didn't seem to help and you started getting frustrated because you wanted to sleep. You son continued to cry and that obviously woke up Niall. "Is he okay Princess?" Niall asked by leaning on the doorframe yawning. You said "he can't stop crying" and that's all you said. Niall then got an idea. "You got back in bed and you give him to me" you gave your son to Niall and did as you were told. Couple seconds later you heard Niall's voice singing "Little Things" you smiled and waited until he came back. Niall came back and said "he is asleep now princess" and then you were off to sleep. 

Louis: It was around 2 am that you were woken up by your son Conner. But not only you were woken up but also Louis. Louis got up first and went to the nursery. Then you got out of the bed and followed him. He was talking to the baby saying "what's wrong" or "are you okay?" you just stood near the doorframe. Louis picked up your son and rocked him trying to get him back to sleep. It just wasn't working. It was kinda bad that it was at 2 in the morning because Louis had work but he looked like he didn't care what the time was at the moment. "Maybe he can sleep with us for this one time only" Louis said looking at you. You nodded. You two walked back your shared bedroom and Louis layed Conner in the middle of you. "Goodnight love" he said. "Goodnight" 

Liam: Early in the morning you were woken up by a cry. You groaned and thought "I hope the other baby doesn't cry" and then all of a sudden another baby cries. You groaned again. You got out of the bed and went into the nursery and saw that the babies were crying non stop and you didn't think you could calm both of them down so you went back into your shared room and woke up Liam. "Liam, the twins are crying" Liam heard and woke up and got out of the bed. He picked up your daughter while you picked up your son. You were in the nursery for awhile but then Liam suddenly said "should they sleep with us for this night only?" Even though you wanted the twins to be in their own cribs you thought they would stop crying if they were near you and Liam so you nodded. You took the babies and went into your shared bedroom and put them in the middle. Liam kissed both of their forehead and said goodnight to you again and then you drifted off to sleep. 

Harry: It was one in the morning and you didn't expect it to happen at all. Your daughter Elizabeth decided to not let you or Harry sleep at the moment. You both got off the bed and groaned and went to the nursery. Harry picked her up from her crib and rocked her and see if she would fall back asleep but it wasn't working. You then thought she was hungry so you went into the kitchen to make her a bottle and after a few minutes you came back and gave it to her. You watched Harry feed her and yeah she was drinking it but it wasn't helping her fall asleep. Although her crying stopped. "How about if we take turns sleeping with her so if she does wake up again then we are there for her." Harry said. You thought about it and agreed. Harry let you sleep in your shared room while he slept in the nursery. Harry went to sleep right away and so did you. 

Zayn: You wanted it to stop so you can sleep but it wasn't going to happen. Your baby kept on crying. You got out of your bed and went down the hall to the nursery. You picked up your daughter and rocked her to sleep. You decided to give her a bottle because it did look like she was hungry so you quickly made a bottle. You fed her the bottle while rocking her. It was kinda helping her get to sleep so you then decided to sing her a lullaby. After you sanged it her eyes were closed and you put her back into her crib. You walked back to your shared bedroom and layed on the bed and you heard Zayn say "you did a good job babe" and that made you smile. 

That's it for this prefernece and the series. I really hoped you liked the baby series and I had enjoyed writing it as well. Like I said for the pass couple of preferences at the end that I will do a small toddler series and it won't be as long as this one because I want to do other one direction preferences. I will be going on vacation soon and I'm really not sure if the next four will be on here but I will try and I would also write in my free time as well. So yeah like I always say read and tell your friends. Oh, I almost forgot that you guys are already at 1,000 reads on this story abd that is incredible so thank you. So stay tuned for the next preference.!!!