Chapter 10

"Look who finally picked up."

"Ian I'm sorry okay. I just couldn't stay after that. It was so embarrassing."

"You could've told us that you planned on going away to start filming. It's not like we would've followed."

"I know I'm sorry."

"Also I am still your boss and I know we're laid back here but you can't just NOT show up to work. I'm saying this as a businessman Anna but you're on thin ice here. Ever since you got back you've been just taking days to yourself."

"I know... I guess I got to comfortable here and if I come back I'll fix it. I promise I will. It just seems like one thing after another."

"If?"

"If what?"

"You said if when you talked about coming back."

"Oh yeah...I might not come back"

"Anna, the fans love you. Are you really gonna leave them."

"I wouldn't be leaving the fans I'd be leaving Smosh Ian."

"Smosh is your family. Why would you want to or even think about leaving them."

"Ian it's not that simple."

"Whatever Anna I've got to go I'll call you later."

"Ok bye"

Well that wasn't the conversation I was hoping for. I wish everyone had been around his phone. It would be nice but to go back to the problem. Would I actually leave Smosh.

Noah POV

32 days....

It's been 32 days since Anna left and frankly the whole mood of Smosh hasn't been the same.

"Noah are you okay." Courtney asks.

"Yeah it's just... I feel bad. I'm the reason Anna left and now I wish she would just come back. Like the atmosphere is totally wrong here."

"Noah you can't put all the blame on yourself. Anna would've left anyway for the movie."

"Yeah but we would know she's coming back. Now it seems like she's gonna quit. Smosh changed when Anna came, now it's changing back cause she left."

"She'll come back Noah. Anna knows that this is her home away from home. She won't leave us."

"And how do you know she'll come back?"

"I don't Noah. I don't know if she'll come back. I just have hope"

"Again with the hope bull crap. I had hope she would except my promise ring last year and look where that got us. I need to know an exact answer"

"You won't know a-"

Courtney's phone cuts us off and when she looks at it she slowly looks at me before saying she had to take this walked off. What was all that about?

Courtney POV

"Anna oh my goodness I'm so glad to hear from you."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that I just didn't know what to do."

"It's fines but why call now."

"I just got off the phone with Ian and I think I made him upset so I think I'm gonna come back for a couple of days"

"Not that I'm not excited to see you but what'd you say."

"Umm so I kind of indiscreetly said I might come back to Smosh."

"Anna what the hell, you might not come back?? Why?"

"I have two reasons. Do you wanna hear both?"

"Yeah of course"

"1) marvel the movie takes time then I have a press tour. 2) I don't really ever want to be around Noah."

"Okay I understand the first one but the second one is outrageous. Noah may be your ex but he is still your friend."

"He was my friend. It's like I don't even know him anymore."

"Come on Anna you don't mean that"

"I do. Hey I'm getting called back to set so I'll text you later. Tell everyone I said hello and don't tell anyone I'm coming back for a couple days. It'll be our little secret"

"Can I tell Olivia and Tiffany."

"Yeah that's fine . Thank you for listening Court."

"No problem. Love you Anna."

"Love you to Court"

I hang sighing before turning around coming face to face with Noah who seems to be lost in his own world. Did he hear everything?

"Noah are you okay"

"Is it true she's not coming back?"
——————————————-
Short chapter this week. I apologize for the extremely late update but here it is. Anna will be back with Smosh in the next chapter.

Also I forgot to write a disclaimer so here it is.
I don't own Smosh or the Smosh cast and crew. I also don't own any of the Smosh cast shows brought up in the story. I do not own Marvel. I do own Anna and her background story. I also own the storyline she follows.

Btw Weird hit 10k reads and I actually cried so... thank you so much I love you ❤️

Don't be a ghost reader....😉