Chapter 4

A little warning here.. I really don't know what happened last chapter and why reader-chan was shocked but I'll make it into this. 👌

'Awkward....'

You stared wide eyed at the small raven haired male on the counter. 'have i seen him before?..'. You were trying hard to remember but the little dude won't pop up your mind. 'i promise I've seen this guy before'. "You okay (F/N)?"  "hmm?!". Eren managed to bring you back from your little train of thought. "oh I'm fine!". You smile at him and nod your head. "okay then, you should pay for that now so w-- i mean you.. Can go home". "oh sure!". You said and quickly paid for the food. You gave the raven haired male your money and he gave your change and receipt. While the raven (dude) was putting your ramen in a plastic bag, you couldn't help but stare at him. Of course it made him uncomfortable (i mean who wouldn't). Suddenly your body betrays you. You leaned forward close to his face. This made the male blush and shocked at the same time, while the brunette was standing there, almost dropping the bag shocked. Well you were also shocked on what the (hoolala) you did. Apparently you were too sleepy almost lime you were drunk. You immediately moved your face away the shorty, and apologized (like you were whispering). "i am so so sorry i did not know what the heck i just did there or why but, uhmm....". You took the plastic bag off his hand and ran out of the convenient store. (sorry if that's a weird part but i was sleepy and it's kinda related to the title). 'what-the-heck-did-i-just-did!!.' Why did i did that, what am i a weirdo!?'. As you were getting sucked in by your thoughts your stomach grumbled. "ggggrrrrroooorrroor". Da heck was that. "i guess i should cook the noodles". You slurp your noodles as you feel the warm aura inside. "mmhhhmmm". You licked your lips as you were gazing on the stars slurping your noodles. "ding!". You were kinda stunned for a moment but got up to get your phone which is on the sofa. "wonder who this is".

Unknown:i know you know me so i don't have to explain, if you want more details come to ×××××× at 5:30

It's kinda short since i want it to have a cliffhanger but it didn't end well but anyways i was sleepy so i had to make it short and i wanted to publish it now zoooooo yeehhhh..... Thankyoh for the Reader-chans that have been reading this so far its nothing really special but i hope you enjoyed all of it ^^.

-Author-chan<3

- - - - !!Extra part!! - - - -

Levi's POV

The (H/C) haired girl stared at me wide eyed. It was kinda weird. But the brunette guy called her from her thoughts. "Hey, (F/N) you okay?, you should lay now so w--i mean you can go home..". He blush. 'eww'. That guy disgusted me why can't he just tell him he likes her. The (H/C) haired girl stuttered her words out. "o..oh!,uh okay!". I scan the items. She gave gave me the money and i gave her the change and receipt. As i was putting the items on a plastic bag she suddenly leaned towards me. I didnt know that i was blushing but i felt it, my cheeks were burning. I had no idea why though. It seemed that she realized it, she immediately leaned back and suddenly grabbed the plastic bag out of my hands and dashed to the exit. 'weird' was what i thought or her. After that incident the brunette and i stared at eachother. I was annoyed that he was staring at me and not leaving so i shat him a glare as a sign to 'leave'. It seems he understands and started to walk to the exit. I closed the store and went home.

I open the door to the house to see darkness. 'they must be asleep'. Well it is late already. I remove my shoes and put on the slippers. I head to my room and inside the bathroom. I took a warm bath before i head to bed. I laid down and grabbed my phone scrolled through my contacts and saw someone it was a girl. My...... First love.