part 8

Wow ishma you looking good today, going somewhere?

Ruhi you also get ready okey, remember the surprise i said to Adi, well am going there only,and you young lady are coming with me.

Okey give me 15minute ishma i will be ready.

There were driving, toward the Clinic when, ishita's phone rings and because she was busy driving she asked Ruhi to attend to the call. But before ruh can say anything a lot of question come from the end of the other line, living her stunned and shocked at what she was hearing.

Ruhi who is it dear?...Ruhi......RUHI where you lost?

N....no..no way

What happened, who was calling?

Ishma who is Amen?

Am.....Amen what did he say, did he say something?

First tell me who is he?

Ruhi i will tell you everything later i promise you dear, when you and Adi are home we will talk promise you okey. Right now i need to call him back, it must be important.

She called Amen number but it was not going through, and this scared her so much. She finale called Raju.

Call conversation

Raju....Raju listen Amen called me a while back and now his phone is not going through, where is he? Please put him on the phone.

Ishita Amen is adamant just like you,

What do you mean i am adamant? Raju i left Amen with you to be your responsibility, when am not there. And you saying this, just get him on the line.

Amen left, he will be landing in India in an hour from now and before you yell at me i called you many time this week but your phone was not reachable. And i called Mani and he said he will go and get him from the airport.

ARE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SELF, YOU LET A 6 YEAR OLD TO TRAVEL ALONE THAT TOO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY THAT HE DON'T EVEN KNOW.?

I left him,with the flight attendance and she said she will look after him relax.

Don't tell me to relax,if anything happen to him, i swear Raju i will never forgive you.

Call ended

Ishma what happened?

Ruhi we need to go to the airport now.

She drive like a mad women running away from the police ooh something. In no time they reach there and they run toward the enquiry desk.

Hello when will the flight from London reach?

Ma'am,the flight landed 5 minute back if not 10minute. What happened.

Ruhi call Mani and asked if he picked up Amen oh not.

Ma'am did anything happen?

There was a 6 year old boy on that flight and am looking for him. Did you see him.

Ooh ma'am h....

Ruhi ruhi tell me what Mani said. Ishma he is in the meeting and forgot about Amen.

Sorry ma'am, excused me, SORRY!!!!! thank you, well that young boy is in the waiting room. You both come with me.

Thank you..... so much you don't know the favor you have done on me, thank you...

They reach the waiting room and there was a young man busy entertaining the group of old people, and if you did not know better you would have said he was in a important meeting with the Government or his delegate. The only worlds that escaped ishita's mouth was.

Amen......

He turn with his big smile, but the second his eyes locked with ishita's eyes, he become sad because he new what
was coming next. But because he was wrong he took slowly steps toward ishita and hold his ears saying sorry.

Not this time young man,do you have any idea how worried i was, how...how can you do this Amen, look at me, how will i live if anything happens with you. Am not going to forgive you easy this time.

Am very sorry Mamma Amen was missing you lot that why he come. I will never do it again, i promise. Mamma am sorry. He said with teary eyes making Ruhi melt, at the cteness of this baby.

Ma'am, your son is a very brave boy you should be very proud of him. He is talented too

Thank you.... Amen get your bags dear.

They walk out side the airport, and seeing ruhi lost, ishita remember something she should have done but did not.

Ruhi this is Amen, and she is ruhi di.

Ruhi di? Asked Amen with his tiny hands on his cheeks.

Mmm she is your Ruhi di.

But Mamma you said that my ruhi di is with God only, than how can she be my ruhi di,? tell me.

Ishma......vho

Ruhi like i said dear i will tell you everything when we got home, right now we need to go to the clinic.

Mamma did you meet everyone? And tell how is my little di and Adi bhai, do you know i told everyone at school that am going to meet my grandpa grandma and everyone. But you the....

Amen please baba keep quit, am still angry at you so behave your self.

Sorry mamma, i wont talk henceforth but can i play a game with your phone?

No!! And put on your sit belt.

Amen you can use mine, you know i have new games.

Ruhi don't spoil him.

But ishma look he is feeling very sorry and he is very cute when he cross his arms like that.

Don't fall for that, he is using his cuteness to get what he want.

They reach the hospital and thank God there were not late at all.

They went toward the room where they was few Doctors and the students that were doing Medicine, they telling them on how a good Doctor cope with difficult situation and how to perform a surgery and many other things, so ishita as the owner of the clinic was invited too. They set down and listen to all the wise worlds that other Doctors were giving them.

okey now students, i hope being in this clinic you all learned a lot. Now we will let the owner on the clinic say some few world. Said Professor khuran.

the incredible loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें