Herobrine

I woke up a few hours later and walked down stairs And got a piece of bread and water I then walked outside and went to my dragon I pet her and gave her half of the bread than I got on her and she flew off I told her to drop me off at the neather portal I have to go visit the king of the neather and ask to plz stop messing with my dreams he should stop b he knows if he don't there will b war from the enender it I kno him and he is so stubborn that he would like to watch me be Tortured to death by making me watch my family and friends die and also my best friend well my only friend fierce the dragon..

She dropped me off at the neather portal and I forgot my sword so I teleported to the house and got it and teleported back.i walked threw the neather and I got to the neather and I met with the nether princess Maggie the daughter of the magma cube she said I will get a ghast for u to ride to herobrines castle I said thank u princess Maggie and she said welcome princess Kate of the ender world she smiled and a ghast met me and let me ride on his back to the castle when I got there I got off and the guards at the door said why r u here state your Business and name!!

I said I would like to speak to herobrine and Kate princess of the ender world daughter of Caleb the king of the ender world

They let me threw and followed me to herobrines Thorne the gaurds said u have a visitor and I walked in and said....