"halt you THIEF!"

Ummm...Hello...

Why are you following me?

what do you want?

Oh...

You want to get to know me?

yeah?

Well i don't know what to start with because MAMA music panda didn't tell me that I was gonna be a main character but I guess your not here to listen to me talk to you from behind the fourth wall.

Umm...oops...

Sorry for breaking it. I know it's hard to fix that silly,  soon-to-be extinct fourth wall...

Here let me make another one with my awesome earth powers!

That should be all better...

It's a completely new wall that can survive until the next big war...

I have put donald trump to shame...

He wish he had my wall building skills...

Anyway, Let's get back on track...

well let me start with saying that i am a theif...

What?

You wasn't expecting me to be so blunt?

Look you are reading this book about ninja who explain their plans step by step. You should have been expecting this.

Well I am quite busy doing my job so if you can just stop pointing the camera at me then we will be all cool.

No?

You are not wasting your time reading something that might be the author trolling you?

Well it's safe to say I am not a troll and MAMA can be a little bit of a troll but not a 'I'm an edgy teen that will call your mom gay' troll.

I am just very curious as to why you are willing to follow me around while I am doing something completely illegal.

Oh well don't say I didn't warn you...

Now if you can excuse me I am trying to remember what dad told me to take.

Hmmmm...what medicine did dad say to get again? I don't remember. Oh well I will just take three of each then. I for some reason want to sing a song in my head. Do you guys want to hear it?

"Hey."

~One, two, three. you can count on me.~

"Hey!"

~Four, five, six. Yeah, to steal from a bitch.~

"HEY!"

~seven, eight, nine. I'm not going to the line.~

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THAT! THEIF! THEIF!"

~Ten, eleven, twelve. I'm going to hell.~