Chp. 1 🏁

Natylie wakes up to her alarm blasting after the storm by kali uchis and Tyler the creator. She does morning routine cuz she a bEauty gUrU. She picks out her outift ⬇️ (choose which one you want )

 She picks out her outift ⬇️ (choose which one you want )

She puts all her things in her book bag ⬇️

She's very nervous because today she can see and she hasn't seen him since the last day of  school

She's very nervous because today she can see and she hasn't seen him since the last day of school. He's changed because of tabitha but she stills loves him cuz she knows his true colors . While shes walking out the door she spots Finn and tabitha holding hands and tabitha has a promise ring on (shooketh). Valerie ,Edward and ivy pull up with
Valerie's dad. While natylie walks to the car tabitha is glaring at her. She arrives at school . When she walks into her classroom she gets put next to Finn. Finn says "oh hey natylie" natylie ignores him and rolls her eyes (sassy queen🤤). Finn then asks "what's your problem?" Then natylies says "shut up and pay attention" Finn say "rawr xD" natylie goes "do not talk to me you are such a rude little bleep" Finn says "why didn't you talk to me over the summer ¿" natylie goes "I tried to talk to you 20 times but you ignored me for tabitha you mother bleepin bleep" Finn says " I'm sorry my girlfriend is more important than you" natylie says "don't talk to me like ever" Finn glares at her for the rest of the class.

When it's time for lunch she gets in line with Valerie, and ivy. Tabitha is behind them with Hana,daisy,and Finn . Edward is sitting down with Ricky already . Finn and tabitha are making fun of natylie . Hana sees daisy staring and smiling at Ricky . Hana asks daisy "do you like him or something" daisy gets really nervous and says "no I why would I like someone who hangs out with natylie" then Hana goes "well you better not or I'll tell tabitha" they all finally get their lunch and sit down at their lunch tables

  Hana asks daisy "do you like him or something" daisy gets really nervous and says "no I why would I like someone who hangs out with natylie" then Hana goes "well you better not or I'll tell tabitha" they all finally get their lunch and sit down ...

Finn keeps staring at natylie from across the table and tabitha notices it and gets angry . Then tabitha asks Finn " why do you keep staring at that little slut I thought you were over her" then Finn goes " I am but it's just shes my neighbor so I see her everyday and I've always seen her as a sister" tabitha goes " well your gonna have to forget about her cuz you have me" and then Finn says "yea" in a depressed tone .