9. Screwed

Did. I. Just. Ran. Dom. Ly. Scream. His. Name?

ssshhh*****ttt.

"OPPA! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME HE'S HERE?" Yoongi, who still has a hand up on his mouth, decides to run away from my question.

I jump off my bed not caring more or less about my messy puffy hair nor my pyjamas. I chase him.

"You can't outrun me with those skinny legs, Min Yoongi!"

"Yah! Use honorifics!" I chase him down the stairs.

"I don't care!" I retort.

As we run down to the kitchen and around the tables, my eyes glance up to a familiar figure staring at us.

My footsteps stop and I gaze upon him.

Jungkook leans himself onto the couch with me and my brother's game controller in his hands. My eyes widen at his stare on me. I turn my back on him, embarrassed. Images of him from earlier flash through my mind as shades of pink bursts through my heated cheeks.

"Nari?"

"Y-Yeeeeeesss..?" I respond, still not facing him.

"Why did you do that?"

My eyes follow Yoongi, who switches his gaze on me and Jungkook every few seconds. I pass him a please-help-me look before replying a 'do what?' to Jungkook.

"You calle-" Yoongi cuts him off.

"Jungkook-ah. I'll talk to her then we'll go. Gimme a sec." Yoongi takes my wrist and drags me up to his bedroom.

I huff out breaths of relief.

"Thank you~." I chant to him as he shuts his door behind me.

"Why did you call out his name anyways?" Yoongi asks the question Jungkook was about to say.

"I-I...I can't tell you that!" I lower my head as I grip onto the hem of my shorts.

He sighs "Whatever. Anyways, I'll be leaving now. Make sure to lock the door, K?"

"K."

Yoongi leaves the room as I wait for a click of a door indicating that they've left.

CLICK.

Finally.

I push the door open only to see Jungkook so close to my face.

"I-I thought y-you left..?" I stutter.

"What? No. That was hyung closing the bathroom door."

I hate how we have an extra bathroom downstairs. CURSE YOUUU.

"I-I..uhh, I'm-"

"Dont forget. We have a lesson later."

Sh*t. Right. I'm screwed.

___________________________________

Jungkook's POV

After Yoongi hyung and I played bowling with our other friends, it was now the time for me to help Nari out and in that case, her phobia.

As I walk side by side with Nari's brother, he suddenly asks me "What are you doing? Your house is that way." He points to my left.

"Oh. I have a lesson with Nari today." I point back with my words.

"Tch, what lesson?"

I hesitantly answer "A lesson to cure her fears..."

"You mean...her phobia?" He stops at a halt, his odd stares not leaving mine.

"Yes, hyung."

He grasps onto my shoulders "I ask one thing, Jungkook. Please. Don't hurt her." He squeezes my shoulders a few times.

"Of course, hyung. I would never." I honestly reply.

He let's go.

"Hyung? Can I ask something?" I ask him as he looks at me with a 'what now?' face.

"How did...Nari get her phobia?"

"She would be losing her mind if she knew I told you this." He sighs "When she was six, she was always the happy little girl you could imagine. But let me tell you, on the day our parents died it was the day before Christmas-"

"It was winter." I realize.

"Correct. And ever since then, she avoided anything that was cold because it only reminded her of our parents and their death. It became a habit of her's and that habit of avoiding coldness soon became a fear."

___________________________________

As we enter his house, all I could think about was Nari.

Nari, Nari, Nari.

I run up the stairs to her bedroom. I crash the door open.

"Jungkook..?" She looks at me with confusion in her eyes.

I blink at her as she just stares at me as she holds a pen in her hand.

"Ah, mianhe. You're doing your homework."

"No, its fine. But why you gotta burst through the door?" She pouts.

Right...why did I burst through the door?

"I..umm...I just-" I try finding an excuse. "-I just wanted to make sure you were awake so that we could finish our lessons."

"Huh?" She look down at her watch "It's only 7:03pm, though?"

Crap, now what do I do?

"Can't we just...skip that?" She asks me.

"Skip? The lesson?"

"Ye-"

"Sure! See you tomorrow!" I leave the room and I shut the door behind me. My back presses against it as I hold up a hand up to my chest.

Yah, what's going on? Why is my heart beating like this?

___________________________________

Author's note

UGH. This chapter's so boring -_- I apologize. But yes, I've included how Nari got her phobia. I'm honestly speechless on how I got so many votes and reads on this book. It only has 10 and only 9 of them are chapters. I appreciate everything! Thank you! Gomawoyeo!

-BZ4

p.s. probs not gonna update after a while.