Helping (busty) reader hook bra

Let's just say your a D and what he would say to you asking his help clasp your bra. Removing Gajeel I'm sorry.

🔥Natsu🔥
"Hey natsu, sweetie. Could you come here and help me?"

Natsu walked into your bedroom and saw you with your panties and unhooked bra.

"YN what d-did y-y-you need help with?"

"Just to hook my bra and natsu your nose is bleeding."

❄️Gray❄️
You walked into the living room, "Gray can you help me hook this?"

"U-uh sure. Come here"

You walked to him and he hooked your bra for you. You walked out the room and he was feeling a tightness in his pants.

"Not again..."

⚡️Laxus⚡️
"Hey sparky!"

"I swear YN-"

He walked into your room and saw you half naked, "Well well well, what do we have here?"

"Just help me hook my bra."

"Are you sure you don't want to take it off."

*slap*

"PERVERT"

🏳️Sting🏳️
"Stingy. Come here"

He walked into your bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed with an unhooked bra, "YN give me one second I need to go do something."

(You know what he needed to do)

🏴Rogue🏴
You waved to frosch, "Can you go get rogue?"

"Sure thing YN"

frosch got rogue and when he walked into the room, he stood there and stared, "rogue can you just help me clasp this?"

"I uh sure."

His hands were shaking and he couldn't control his boner.

🔑Loke🔑
"Loke come here"

"What's up?"

He walked into the room and saw you there with an unhooked bra. He smirked and then wrapped his arms around your waist, "I think there's something you need to help me with."