FIFTEEN

Eric's POV

  "Mia, I meant it when I said you were different from the other girls. I like you." I say looking into her eyes, the sun is starting to set and a big smile is appearing on her face.

I grab her chin with my hand, then move my hand so I'm half cupping her face. I lean in as she does the same. Our lips connect, the kiss being harsh and showing the love we have for each other. The kiss then becomes for gentle. I bite her lip and she moans into my mouth. We eventually break apart.

"Mia?" She looks towards the sunset.

"Eric?" I look at the sunset as well.

"I love you." She looks at me.

"Eric, I'm not ready to say it yet."

"What?"

"It's just, I don't wanna say it yet, I've been hurt bad in the past." I look at her.

"Get in the car!" I say firmly.

"Eric I-"

"Get in the car." She takes off running towards the car. Anger building up inside me. I throw a rock out into the distance.

I walk towards the car getting in.

"Mia?" She's not in the car. I get out.

"Mia!" I yell.

"Mia!!" I scream this time. Where is she? Could she have ran home?

"Dammit!" I bang my first on my car. I did this, it's not her fault she didn't wanna say it yet. I got angry for no reason. I'm such a d-.

"Eric." I turn around seeing Dhilan.

"Not right now Dhilan, I'm looking for Mia." I say opening my car door.

"You won't find her." He chuckles.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Oh nothing." He says turning and walking away. I reach for the gun that's in my centre console.

"Where the hell is she?!" I yell. He turns around and has a nervous look on his face.

"Eric don't shoot that!" He yells.

"Then where is she!" I say taking a few steps forward.

"She's in y-your trunk." He says nervously. I look in the trunk to find a tide up Mia. I pick her up and put her on my front hood. I take the tape of her mouth.

"Eric please, I wasn't trying to hurt you." She says starting to cry.

"I get that your not ready but, will you be my girlfriend?" Her face went from sad to shocked.

"Eric I-" I cut her off.

"You don't have to answer right away."

We got in the car and drive in a comfortable silence. I pull into her driveway and she takes off her seat belt.

"Thanks for the date."

"No problem." I saw as I watch her open the door.

"Eric, I will be so happy to be your girlfriend." I look at her and she gives me a smile.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome." She closes the door and walks towards the door. She gives me a wave and walks inside her house. I pull out of her driveway.

"Yes!" I scream as loud as I can. I get out of my car and jump all the way to my trailer.

"YES!!" I scream again.

"Eric, what are you screaming about?" Shawn walks out of his trailer.

"Mia is my girlfriend." I smile to myself walking into my trailer shutting the door. I get ready to head to sleep putting on a pair of shorts. I brush my teeth and head to my bed. I lay in bed thinking to myself. Yup,she's totally different.

   I wake up to a knock on my door. I look at the time, it's only 10 are you kidding me. I wanted to sleep in till lunch.

Knock knock

   "I'm coming." I yell as the knock gets harsher. I open my door and there she is.

   "Mia, where are you doing here?" I hug her tightly and give her a quick peck on the lips.

   "I wanted to see you." She smiles, damn that smile. We walk inside the trailer as she goes for my bed, I stop her by wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her towards me.

   "Where do you think your going?" I ask. She giggles.

   "I'm going to your bed."

   "Not your not." I pick her up and carry her to the couch laying her on it as she's laughing. "Now stay."

   "I'm not a dog!" She whines.

   "You sure?" I chuckles, she pouts and looks away.

   "See, you didn't say anything therefore your a dog." She rolls her eyes still not looking at me. I walk up to her grabbing her chin and making her look at me. I lean in slowly giving her a small passionate kiss.

   "I hate you."

   "Ouch!" I say putting my hand to my heart. She giggles again. She gets up slowly and makes a run for the bed. I try to catch her but it's to late, she's already made it.

"Haha sucker." She says getting comfy.

"Why are you in my bed?" I ask her slowly walking towards her and sitting on what used to be Dhilans bed. He took the mattress but I got a new one.

"Because I'm tired."

"Don't you have your own bed?" Obviously she does, I don't understand why she wants my bed.

"Connor woke me up this morning with an air horn. I can't stay there." She keeps looking at my chest. I look at my stomach and chest and you can see my abs, I quickly grab a black shirt and throw in on.

"Come on." I grab her hand and take her to my car. We get in and I start driving.

"Eric!" She whines.

"Surprise!" I yell pulling into her driveway.

"Your such a d-"

"Don't finish that." I say.

We get out of the car walking towards her house. She sighs while walking through the door.

"BOO!" Connor screams jumping out from behind the door.

"Ahh!" Mia jumps back into my arms. Me and Connor start laughing.

"You scared the shit out of me!" She yells.

"Thanks Eric for the help." Connor says.

"No problem man." I put Mia down and fist pump him.

"Wait, you have something to do with this?" She asks me.

"I texted Connor saying I was driving you home. I told him to get ready to scare you." She slaps me.

"You both suck." She says walking up the stairs to her room.

"Good job man."

"What's next?" Connor asks me.

"Lets give her a break, I'm heading back to my trailer." I say goodbye and head to my car.

I look up to her window and she's sitting there, in her window seat watching me. I blow her a kiss and she smiles. I then get in my car and drive away and back to my trailer. That was hilarious.