Day 0: The Beginning Of A New Life (Lemon)

Before you start reading I want to clarify that in this story Ruby and Yang have the same age since Taiyang married both Summer and Raven. In other words this is an older Ruby AU

Y/N Rose is a 16 year old boy that got adopted by Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long at the age of 5, the first 3 months of being adopted were the best thing that ever happened to him, but after those 3 months the made a drastic change, they started to neglect him. They would constantly ignore him like he wasn't even there, he kept trying to get their attention but it backfired badly oh so very badly.

After that everyone started to abuse him to the point he'll be a bloody mess or almost dead, they force him to live as a slave and got the treatment as such, everyone hated him except the new addition to their family, a puppy named Zwei.

Y/N can proudly say that Zwei is his one and only best friend he ever had. Zwei may be a puppy but he's very smart, Zwei would always bring food to Y/N when no one is looking, Y/N could've mistake Zwei for a human inside a dog, so Y/N would call Zwei the "Majestic Dog".

Back to the point, Y/N was cleaning the house, his clothes are nothing but rags, his body full of bruises and injuries, his body also has a lot of dirt because of months of not being able to take a shower out of fear that they will attack him when his guard is at his lowest like last time when Summer and Raven entered the bathroom and saw a naked Y/N cleaning himself they licked their lips as they proceed to rape him. The reason for their uncontrolable lust is because Taiyang hasn't been spending time with them so they took Y/N as their second (and secretly their best) option the had.

Y/N was ashamed of his weak state so he decided to train his body every night, he refuse to take a bath after that unless is absolutely necessary.

Yang and Ruby have been also making his life a living hell by framing him in breaking many things and stealing many other things earning him another beating from Taiyang and getting rape/torture by Summer and Raven until he has a pool of blood and other body fluids. And today was no different

"Ahh~ right there! Fuck! Keep licking me right there!!"

"Keep thrusting you hip! Don't you dare stop~!!"

Y/N is on the floor while licking Summer's pussy while fucking Raven. Taiyang left to Vale for a mission that Ozpin gave him that will last for 3 weeks and Summer and Raven are taking full advantage of it, it's been a week and a half since he left and everyday he would constantly get raped by those 2 and even Ruby and Yang has been getting interested in it, making Y/N extremely uncomfortable.

"Ah~! K-Keep thrusting~!! I'm! Im cumming!!!" Raven moaned out

"Ah~! Me too! I'm cumming!!!!" Summer sensually growled out

"Mmhh!!!" Y/N tried to call out but couldn't but the act alone made Summer to cum on Y/N's mouth while Raven came while getting creampied by Y/N