Monster (Apocalypse AU)

This one is a little long .Bare with me. Gore, suicide attempt, bloody romance, Of course . Rough, bloody romance. Some really weird, not okay kinks in here. There's your warning.

[Day 286]

Today one of us didn't make it. There was nothing any of us could do. We had told her several times she couldn't go outside, but she was going crazy without a single picture of her mother. It's tragic, but not smart. It seems that the people with less brains are always the ones that die. Idiots. I don't have time to have pity or mourn for them. I wouldn't say she made a completely, undeniably stupid decision because she knows that of you die, you're born again in a new body. An even worse one than before. One of the survivors that managed to escape them had told us that they perform demonic rituals on the dead bodies after their heart is eaten. When they raise them from the dead, the hypnotize them into believing that they have reincarnated into a better body, telling them there is no heaven . No God. Then that they are cannibal. Their eyes are pitch black, their teeth are razor sharp.
If you encounter one of these vampire, alien like things, you are sure to die. How he managed to get out, I'm not sure. They speak a language of a different tounge, so it's hard to eavesdrop. We decided that was unwise a month ago after, unfortunately, we lost four of us. They will all have some different ability, it varies on the care takers. Some are equipped with mind control, some don't have any special features about them. I remember the one that killed the four. It's legs had multiplied into four. That one was able to slaughter all four on contact, so we gave it a nickname. "The spider". Clyde, an idiotic friend of mine insisted on Squidward. Of course we all yelled at him to shut up.
It's getting colder. It has recently snowed. I'm not sure how, considering the fact that we were in the middle of a drout a month ago. Our water supply is enough to last us for years. Food, I'm not sure. For November, I don't see a good future ahead of all of us.

That's all I have to say about this months journal.
-Tweek Tweak.

The blonde closed the notebook, setting his pen down and running his fingers through his blonde hair. He cursed himself. He knew today was his day to go find food.
Of course, he wouldn't be going alone. There were fifty of the alive ones in total.

A hand was suddenly placed on his shoulder, and he looked up to his best friend.
"How's it hangin' in this lonely closet?" He asked, sitting down beside him.

Tweek exhaled. He was still sore from yesterday's run, but he felt better. "I'm doing better. Thanks. "
Craig leaned his head against the wall. They managed to find a generator in the basement, but that was the problem. They always had to go get more gas to refill it. They didn't have running water on the second floor, though.

"What did you write about today?" Craig asked, picking up the journal.
"I wrote about what happened a few weeks ago," Tweek answered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Okay then, " he put the book down, not wanting a flashback of what had happened.
Tweek watched as Craig chewed on his lip. Craig was really cute. It was a fact. Most of the girls had already hit on him. But if course, with the middle finger in their face, he rejected them . That was just his polite way of saying no. Craig puffed his cheeks out.
"What- What are you staring at?"
Tweek snapped from his thoughts, turning away, his face reddening from embarrassment .
"Nothing, Craig. Nothing. "

Craig turned, facing the wall.

After it was silent for to long Craig spoke up . "I'm nervous about today. " he spoke, pulling his knees to his chest. Tweek flicked the rubber band on his wrist, looking at the wooden floor. "S-so am I. Mostly worried about you. "
Craig scoffed. He didn't like being worried for, but he did feel something when ever it was Tweek. He would never show that, though. Tweek was his best friend.
Soon the two got up. Two more hours until they were on duty. Ten of them had to go.