James & the Marriott Sisters

YouTube notification
Rose Adams
I let my friends run my tinder, and this happened...

"Hello you lot! I've run out of ideas again, which means another Tinder video!" Rose smiled at the camera. "Today I brought in my two very best mates, Vanessa and Charolette Marriott, James' cooler sisters. I left them in charge the tinder I created for an entire week, in hopes of them finding the perfect man for me!"

"Honestly Rose, you'll never believe who we found." Vanessa looked at her and Charolette started to laugh.

"Oh god now I'm scared."

===

YouTube notification
WillNE
I hate James Marriott

"Right okay, how's it going? Welcome back to the WillNE channel, so today I'm with human shrek."

"Will!"

"So James took over my tinder for the past couple days and now we are going to look through it." Will told them video.

===

"Will Lenney said, 'There are many fish in the sea, but you're the only Rose in my heart.'" Charolette read out loud to Rose.

"Wait by Will Lenney, do you mean WillNE." Rose cackled.

"I was crying when we found him. I couldn't believe it, so I texted James and it turns out He and Will were filming a tinder video." Vanessa wiped tears away from laughing at James' texts as Will.

"You're joking oh my god. This is hilarious. James really typed, 'there are many fish in the sea, but you're the only Rose in my heart.' That's such a horrible line, how does that boy's brains work? What did you say back?" Rose asked her two friends.

"We said, 'William Lenney you are everything my heart desired and more.'" Charolette snorted.

"Bloody hell, why would you say that.?" Rose started to laugh even harder.

"We were being very dramatic with this one and I guess James was too because he as Will said, 'You are the Juliette to my Romeo, the Elizabeth to my Darcy, the Scarlett to my Rhett.' We had to look up the last two!" Vanessa told her.

"Romeo and Juliette, Pride and prejudice, and Gone with the Wind, James wasn't even trying to sound like Will. Jesus Christ Nessa, Char, you asked him if we could create the titanic scene in the car. You had this conversation with your brother!" Rose had never laughed this hard in a video before.

"At this point we didn't know it was James!" Char defended her and Nessa.

===

Will was face palming. James knew he had a crush on Rose Adams and this interaction had probably ruined his chance of making a move. James had yet to tell Will that his sisters were running Rose's account and not her, so Will was worried on how he would explain the situation without sounding weird or creepy.

James was crying at Will's reaction. When he mentioned Rose's name Will automatically stiffened and became more serious then how he was with the other girls James messaged. When James finally mentions that he and Rose had the same video idea at the same time, Will started to laugh and have a good time. James thought it was sweet how nervous he became at the mention of the girl he had a hopeless crush on.

===

THE MESSAGES
7/13 10:07 am

There are many Fish in
The sea, but you're the
Only Rose in my heart.

William Lenney you are
Everything my desires
And more.

You are the Juliette to
my Romeo, the Elizabeth
to my Darcy, the Scarlett
to my Rhett.

You are the Jack to my
Rose. In fact we should
Recreate the scene from
Titanic when they are in
The car.

I would paint you like
One of my French girls
Any day.

I will speak to you soon
My love, but I must go for
Now, my heart already
Yearns for you.

Goodbye love.

7/19 3:18pm

Thanks for making my
Video interesting, even
If it was James typing

Same to you, you'll
Make a wonderful
Thumbnail

I must go now, my heart
Already yearns for you

Goodbye love

===

From different buildings in London Will and Rose smile at the final messages they send to each other. Both hoping that they would have another one soon.

THIS IS CUTE I WANT TO CRY