Prologue

James was a normal kid well less than normal he was a monster a Ghost Rider to be exact and his sister was a werewolf they had normal grades, and normal friends.

They always knew they were monsters so they held back every time they went to gym class. They never wanted to be noticed because it was a hassle. They made a few friends none of them were monsters though they also didn't stand out they were quiet but they were loud out side of school.

James would sometimes get in fights due to random kids picking on him, his sister, or friends, but he would end them quickly with either a punch or with a pressure point someone.

One day, the sibling duo walked in their house and were greeted with a going away party thrown by their parents. The duo was confused and looked at each other for any answers, which they didn't have none. Their parents explained that their was a academy made by monster, for monster named Yokai Academy. The only problem was it was in Japan. They had to stay with their aunt for the summer before Yokai academy ended their summer.

They had said their goodbye to their friends and family before they got on a plane to go to Japan. On their way there they sensed other monster on the plane most were teenagers probably going to the same school James and Jane were going. When they arrived they were picked up by their aunt. On their way to their aunts place they called their friends and family and informed them that they have landed and were heading to their aunts place