The Confession (I)

-HARRY'S P.O.V.-

I enter my room and slam the door behind me. I can't believe that I kissed him. I fucking kissed him. It's not that I didn't like,actually I love it.

Idk why Gigi's face showed up in my mind. And why do I care about her?

I shake my head firmly.

"I guess I need some fresh air." I mumble. I take my car key and my jacket. I look at the clock, it says it's 4:30 pm now. I leave the room and walk towards the maindoor.

"Harry!" Suddenly his voice rings through the hall. I turn back and see Zayn, standing on the staircase.

"Umm, Zayn I'm going out for a walk. Don't wait for me tonight and plz eat your dinner." I turn around and open the door.

I hear a sound of releasing breath. I'm just about to close the door when he speaks up again. "Plz come back to night."--" Yea I'll try."

And I leave the house.

-ZAYN'S P.O.V.-

As he close the door, I storm into my room. I slame the door behind me and fell on the bed. Tears come down form my eyes. I hug the pillow firmly and let my tears socks in it.

When he kissed me, I was so happy. I thought that everything is ok. I thought he is back. But no, I was wrong. He left me, he fucking left me in this position.

I know that my sleeping position is very bad caz my chest is hurting very badly. I right now I don't care. Again he proves me wrong. Again he broke me.

I hear my phone ringing on the side table. I get up and pick pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

-"Hello, Zayn Malik speaking."
-"ARE YOU CRAZY ZAYN?" Gigi's voice almost blast my ear.

Plz not her, I'm not in the mood to argue with her. She's kinda annoying sometimes.

-"I guess u know that I'm crazy."
-"It's not funny Zayn. U got in an accident, u left Bradford, and I don't know where you are. I called your mom but she didn't inform me. I mean what hell is going on?"

I release a breath of satisfaction and appreciate mum in my mind. "U are great mum."

-"Why do u need the information Gigi?"
-"What do u mean by that Zayn. I'm your fucking girlfriend. I have the right to know every single thing about u."
-"Girlfriend? Who tells u that u are my girlfriend? "
-"What the hell Zayn. The hole world knows that we are a couple. #ZIGI is one of the top trendings over the world."
-"Everything which is trending is not true Gigi."
-"Are u trying to say that Zigi is not ture?"
-"There are more true things in this world to care about Gigi. Stop this dumb conversation."
-"So what is more important than zigi for you?"
-"That's none of ur business."

I starts to loose my patience. She is bubbling up too much. I hear the doorbell.

-"Plz hold on for a minute."

I quickly go downstairs and open the door."Sir I've a parcel for Mr.Styles."--" Oh, sure." I take the parcel and close the door. This time I don't go back to my room. I take my seat on the couch.

-"Yea what are u saying? "
-"So u are with that asshole!"
-"What?" My eyes almost pop out at her words.
-"The delivery boy said that the parcel is for Mr.Styles. And each and every single person of this world knows that there is only one Mr.Styles connected with u Zayn. So this the more important thing for u. What the hell are u doing with that man stealing whore?"

And this is it. Those words are enough for me to blast on her.

"Shut up u bitch. How the hell are u too use those ridiculous words to him? I warned u last time. But this is enough. U just crossed your limits. I'm not gonna tolerate this shit anymore. U know what, I'm done with u. I don't care about the peps or the media anymore. WE ARE OVER."