Missions

Gunshots rang throughout the building as the team moved through. They got to Sunmi's office and found her with three guards. Hoseok took one out and grabbed Sunmi. He held his gun to her head to keep the last two guards from shooting.

"Don't move or she dies." He warned. "MoMo, BamBam. Grab those two." He ordered. They listened, holding the two guards. Yoongi went up to Sunmi and grabbed her from Hoseok.

"I have a few questions, and you're gonna answer them." He said, pushing her into a chair and pulling his golden guns out of his waistband.

"Yoongi, this isn't the plan-" Hoseok tried to reason, but Yoongi wasn't having any of it. He was lost in his revenge fantasy.

"No, we're doing this her. If we take her back, she's just gonna go to Taeyong to be tortured. I want that pleasure all to myself." He said, stepping toward her.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't give you want you want? You couldn't kill me last time. I'm sure you wont now." She said with a smirk on her face, relaxing into the chair. This only made Yoongi upset. He pushed the gun to her head.

"Wanna bet? You handed me over to those assholes after double-crossing me, then left me to die. Don't push your luck." He said so angrily, it seemed to surprise everyone in the room. Usually Yoongi was very laid back. He was probably one of the least violent members in The Panthers. He was a skilled fighter, but rarely put those skills to use. However, this was a new side of him that they were seeing. Sunmi's confidence faltered a little and she tried to move away from him.

"Where are GD and T.O.P?" He yelled at her. She shook her head, trying to scoot the chair away, but he grabbed it, pulling her back. She leaned away as much as she could, now scared of what he might do to her. The others watched fearfully. Hoseok wanted to intervene, but didn't know how without starting a fight. MoMo felt intimidated, her grip on the guard loosening slightly. She had never seen anything like this, and she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know. They came to me. Said they had a proposition. If I made the deal, they would let me keep the money and the drugs. All they wanted was you. If I didn't they would kill us all." She said truthfully. He shook his head, not pleased with her answer.

"No. No, you have to know something. They had to contact you somehow. I know you're hiding something! Tell me or I pull the damn trigger!" He yelled in her face, causing her to wince.

"I promise I don't know anything!" She pleaded. He sighed, standing straight. Hoseok went to move towards him, but he quickly delivered a punch right across her face. The others stared shocked and didn't realize that the guard that MoMo was holding had pulled a gun. After ripping out of her hold, he fired at Yoongi. He moved, causing the bullet to hit Sunmi. Luckily it hit her arm, so she would live. MoMo grabbed him again and Hoseok turned to her.

"Kill them. Both of them. We're leaving." He said grabbing Yoongi and giving him the keys. He reluctantly went to the car. BamBam placed his hand on the guard. MoMo watched him slowly freeze until he resembled a human sized ice sculpture. Then he let him go, causing the frozen guard to fall to the ground and shatter like glass. MoMo stared wide eyed.

"I said kill him." Hoseok yelled. "You, heal her." He said, turning to Bobby. MoMo puled a knife from her belt and, turning away, quickly slit the mans throat. She watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground. She dropped the knife, backing away. BamBam ran over to her.

"Hey are you ok? Lets get to the car." He said, guiding her out. After Bobby had healed Sunmi, Hoseok carried her out with Bobby following. Once they were in the car, they made their way back to base.

"That was a mess." Hoseok spoke up. He looked at Yoongi through the mirror. "You went to far. Next time, keep your emotions in check." He scolded. Then he turned his attention to MoMo. "And you. You almost got Yoongi shot because you were careless. And spineless when it came to killing that guard. If you cant handle this, then you should probably stay out of the field." He said firmly. She lowered her head ashamed. She had trained what felt like forever for this moment, and she blew it. All this training had been to prove herself, but the images of the guard flashed through her thoughts and she contemplated whether she wanted to still be a part of this. She thought about how easily BamBam had got the job done and she felt angry with herself. Its not like she didn't know what she was getting into when she signed up for this. She had seen people die and be killed. Hell, she shot some of them in the halls moments ago, but something about killing up close, with her own two hands made her stomach turn. Then she thought about what Hoseok said. 'Spineless' and 'careless.' Thats not what she wanted to be. Thats not what she trained for. Thats not why E gave her a second chance at life.

"It wont happen again." She said siting up and looking at Hoseok confidently. He nodded.

"Damn straight."

E and JB landed in a dark alleyway in a city not far from the base.

"That's one way to get around." E said to JB, which he just rolled his eyes at. She laughed and walked out of the alley with him. They stopped at a nearby gas station and changed into the clothes they brought.

"Remember the plan?" She asked him and he sighed.

"Of course, but I don't understand why we don't just walk straight in." He said. She sighed at him.

"Because we are trying to make friends, not enemies. Plus, thats no fun." She said, walking with him into the club. The music blared and JB let out an exasperated sigh. She looked at him and smiled, enjoying his "torture" as he called it. She nodded to him and he walked off to the dance floor. E headed to the bar and ordered a drink. A few sips later and she was approached by a handsome, built but lean man. Just the person she was expecting.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone at the bar?" He asked with a friendly smile. He was charming and sweet, she had to admit, but she knew better. She played along, putting on her most innocent smile.

"I came here with my friends, but they kinda ditched me." E said sounding as drunk as she could, when in reality, she was alert as ever. He gave her that warm smile again, but she could see a hint of deceit in his eyes.

"Well thats rude. Don't worry. My name is Kihyun and I will be serving as your temporary bestie for the night." He joked. E laughed cutely and turned away. She had to keep herself from breaking out into laughter at his discrete attempts at flirting.

"You know its dangerous to be alone here. You could get kidnapped or something. Why don't you come to the back with me where its safe. At least until you sober up." He offered kindly. E nodded and stood from her seat, but stumbled over and into his arms. If she wasn't in The Panthers right now, she could have been an actor. He put an arm around her waist to support her and took her to the back. She caught a glimpse of JB in the crowd and nodded at him before disappearing through a door.