Chapter 25 : Another one ??!

A/N : Hello to you guys again. This is my experience again !!

Pls enjoy!!
_________________________
Skylar's POV:

I am now in the classroom alone without the others. Since they are currently out for they are called in the office. I just stayed on my seat. It was peace and quiet I heard nothing at all. Not until a bag fell down on it's own. I flinched and slowly looked at the bag that was on the floor. Somehow the things that are most likely is in the bag was out ... I knew it since when it fell it was quite loud sound after all. I stood up and went to the bag and return it on the proper chair. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was so cold. I quickly look at my bag it was gone. ' Seriously???! Oh come on!! Give me a break!! ' I frowned. Then I felt a hand on my legs. So I quickly shook it off. I can feel it but don't know where exactly. Then I hurriedly sat on my chair. I just stood still. ' Please... Stop this....I can't do this anymore ,This is too much ...' I covered my face with my hand. " Somebody pls come .. " I whispered Then let my hair down to cover my face. I just sat then I heard  some whispering sounds. I covered my ears. I stood up read to leave the room. I hurriedly stood up and run to the door. Then In cue I bumped into a warm body. " Sorry, I gotta go "  but Big arms wrapped around my waist instead. " Skylar Its okay I am here " A Masculine Voice reassured. I looked up to see Zack looking down on me. " Zack ?? Why are you here ?? " I asked. " I was done in my business that's why " He smiled. " Oh Okay " I said. " So Skylar What happened to you to suddenly run into me ?? " Zack asked frowning.
" Oh I just got bored " I said laughing nervously.
" You aren't telling the truth aren't you ?? " Zack sighed. " Its really nothing " I frowned.
" Skylar Don't Lie to me I know you are having a hard time right now. So please Just Let Me Help you " Zack holds my hand. I just nodded my head . " Can you tell me ?? " He asked. I nodded and gripped his hand.
" I wanted to run away from this classroom " I frowned. " Why ??.. Wait Don't tell me ..." Zack looked at me. " Its them " I said. He patted my head. " This is getting worse " He said frowning. " Tell me about it " I replied. " Well we should sit down don't worry you got me " Zack smirked.

Zack's POV:

After saying that. We both sat on our chairs.
' I can't believe that even here The spirits will haunt her ' I thought.
I looked at Skylar she was looking anxious.
I stood up and went to her desk. I Went closer to her to hug her. " I won't let you suffer alone in this " I smiled at her. " Thank you Zack.. I needed that .." She hugged back. We stayed in that position Until she was okay.  After around 10 minutes she let go. She smiled at me and thanked me again. " No problem " I grinned. Then the others came back. " We're back!! " Cara waved. " Welcome back everyone " Me and Skylar smiled. " So What exactly happened here ?? " Carla raised an eyebrow. I looked at Skylar ,She looked as well . I know what she thinks so I nodded at her. She nodded understanding me . " Nothing new We were just Chatting " I said in a straight face. " Really ?? " Aaron asked smirking. " Yup That's all " Skylar smiled. " Okay ?? " Aaron said somehow still not contented. I looked at Forza he was glaring at me. ' He seems to noticed it ' I smirked.
Well I don't care if his mad he doesn't need to know. I looked at Skylar she probably notice Forza's face since she was looking at him looking confused. ' I knew about Forza's feeling for Skylar. It was so obvious. For some reason I was so happy that I made him mad... What is this feeling??. ' I thought. 

Forza's POV:

I am freaking annoyed right now. I want to know what happened between Sky and Zack.
I know I felt jealousy about that. Since they both have something that they only now. I noticed Sky ,she looks a little pale. " Sky Are you alright ??? " I frowned.
" Huh?? Yeah I am " Sky smiled. " Then that is reassuring But tell me when something happened to you " I grinned. Sky smiled then nodded. " What time is it ?? " I asked.
" Its currently 4:30 pm " Carla said.  " Thanks " I said. ' I did not noticed at all ' I thought. " So Now that we are done Let's go home " Aaron grinned. We all nodded and Get our bags and left the classroom. While walking to home I suddenly got an idea.
" Sky can we talk at my home alone ?? " I smiled." Yup, Why not ?? " Sky nodded. " Then Its settled " I grinned.
" Forza can't we come ?? " Aaron asked. I shook my head " Nope Sorry but Only Sky can " While saying it smiling sadly. " Oh okay we understand " Cara said. So we continued we first Walked the others home. After that Me and Skylar went to my house. Of course I already asked permission with Renato and Amelia. Thankfully they seem to  trust me. I am happy about It since It means I can be with Sky. We reached at the front of my house which is pretty Big . Mostly with black or grey color,
Which looks like this:

I grabbed her hand " Sky this is my home so let's go " I smirked

I grabbed her hand " Sky this is my home so let's go " I smirked. Pulling her alongside with me and walked inside. " Forza You never told me that This is so big " Sky said dumbfounded  " Really ?? Never thought that I had to tell you " I laughed. " Seriously ?? " Sky chuckled. " Yup " I grinned. " Well what do you want talk about anyway " Sky smiled. " Oh that Of course follow me we'll talked at the living room " I started to walked she followed.
When we reached at the living room I make Skylar sat and went to the kitchen to give her some treats.  After I prepared  the foods O went back to her and saw her in same position. " Thanks for waiting " I smiled. " Its okay" She smiled back.
Then I sat down across from her. " Sky I wanted to talk to you alone because of something that relates you and me " I stated. " Alright So what is it ?? " She tilted her head.  " I noticed that you are bothered by it " I said. " How are you sure  ?? " Sky said confused. " Of course I know. If its you I will know " I smirked. " Well I cant deny that you always know about me " Sky chuckled. I patted her head. " Also They won't stop " I said. She nodded " Why is that ?? " Sky said. " I don't know but I will know soon " I assured her.
" Thanks for doing this for me " She grinned.
" You deserved it. I know that you are bothered I wont stop helping you " I said smirking. " Yeah " She said. After that we played some games like dama like that. When its quite late. I walked her home to make sure she was safe. When I am sure I went back to my room. I lied down and
Slept happily since I talked it down to Sky.

TBC......

_________________________
A/N : Hey guys sorry for the late update!!!.
I will make it up for you guys..
So pla dont stop reading this!!!

pls vote and comment!!
CIELO^-^