F i f t e e n

|lily Martins|

"I can't live in this huge house alone, I think it's a good idea to just keep it for the family and move out to a small apartment" lily spoke into her phone, plopping on the couch.

"I agree, I have multiple places in mind if you wanna meet up and look for something nice" Stephanie replied.

"thanks for the offer Steph, but me and Ethan are going together, I'll call if we don't get a place, and maybe you can show me"

"yeah, sounds cool with me. Have fun with e, i know you too have been."

Lily's eyes widened. Thinking about their recent kiss. She hadn't told anyone about it and was expecting Ethan had, couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"fuck you" she told Stephanie while laughing , before hanging up.

She headed to her room and changed, after wearing something casual. She walked to Ethan's place where she found him leaving the house to come pick her up.

"you walked all the way here? Why the hell would you do that?" Ethan asked her In shock.

She shrugged before saying, "haven't walked in a while, I needed it"

"yeah, says the girl who went hiking only 3 days ago" Ethan scoffed playfully.

Lily rolled her eyes before getting into the car and off they went, looking for decent apartments that were close to where Ethan lived, so that they could visit each other even if it was midnight.

After looking for the first, second and third place and so on. They were extremely tired and they decided to order some McDonald's. After ordering they went back to e and g's apartment and ate there while relaxing before starting again on the journey of apartment hunting.

After failing yet again, Stephanie sent lily the direction to an apartment complex that was close to Ethan's place which they had missed and once they toured the inside, lily was in love. It was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a full kitchen that was attached to the living space and dining. It had and extra living space, like a bunker. The house came furnished which lily loved and the rent was an affordable price, so Lily immediately agreed to take it.

"yes!" Ethan smiled, "we finally got an apartment Lils, about time" he chuckled.

She smiled too, admiring the place. It was definitely stunning.

______________________

Decided to add some photos,just to Give y'all a good visual.