Chapter 2: The New Kids Pt.2

Kian's POV
While Ron and I were walking inside the school, I start to feel nervous. I saw him stare at this one girl and looked away. I didn't bother looking at the girl he was looking at so I just followed Alex inside the office. When we got our schedules, we started to compare schedules. I only have 2 classes with Ron, great. Alex showed us our first class and then he left. When we entered there were 2 pairs of twins. 1 were guys who looked like jocks cause they had a football in their hands while the other pair was girls who looked pretty. One had one dimple and the other had two deep dimples. She's cute. My thoughts got interrupted when Ron got hit with a football. The two guy twins were laughing. Ron just ignored it and headed to the back with two seats. We kept talking until the teacher came and told us to introduce ourselves. Ethan is the guy who threw the football and he was the one who was laughing at us. After we introduced ourselves Ron fell down as that Ethan dude was laughing. I got pissed but I couldn't do anything. I just stared at him while the girl next to him looked at Ron. Finally after what felt like forever, that class ended. I am not excited cause my next class I don't know anyone. I saw Alex walking out of class so I ran up to him and asked him to show me my next class.

"Yo Alex!" I yelled running towards him.

"Wassup Kian. Need help finding your next class?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Aight lets go since we have the same class." He said walking away.

As soon as we made it to our next class, I saw the same girl from my first class. The one with two deep dimples. This time she's talking to a girl and Lauren. A guy came up to Alex and then Lauren came.

"Alex, wassup dude." One of the guys said.

"Aye wassup Harri." Alex said and looked back at me.

"Kian, this is Harrison. Harrison this is Kian." Alex said introducing the both of us.

"Hello mate." Harrison said with an accent.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before." Harrison asked.

"Actually yeah I'm new." I say smiling.

Harrison and I kept talking until Lauren came.

"Hey babe!" She said and hugged Alex.

"Hey Kian." She said and looked at me.

"Hey Lauren." I said smiling at her.

A girl came up to her and got her attention. As I looked at the girl, I noticed she was one of the twins from my first class. She looked at me while she was talking and then smiled. Lauren turned and looked at me.

"Hey, you're Kian right? Or are you Aaron? You're one of them I know that." The girl asked laughing a bit.

"What about Aaron?" Alex asked.

"Oh nothing I was just asking if he was Kian or Aaron, the two new kids." She said pointing her thumb at me.

"Oh then Aaron was the other dude he's my brother. This right here is Kian." Alex said patting my shoulder.

"Well nice to see you again Kian, I'm Vanessa. You can call me Nessa if you want. I was in your class a while ago." Nessa said smiling at me.

"So then who was the other girl that looked like you?" I asked.

"That was my twin sister Veronica. Don't you dare get us mixed up." She said laughing.

"I'll try not to." I say laughing along.

Alex, Lauren, Harrison, Nessa, and I kept talking until the teacher came.