Chapter 10.

Katy walked towards the booth where Cheryl was awkwardly looking at her phone. "Let's go." She said, grabbing Cheryl's hand. "I'll see you guys whenever." She said to Shannon and Markus as she blew a kiss. Shannon looked confused but waved anyway before continuing her conversation with Markus. "Those two have been acting funny lately, god knows what they're doing." Shannon said shrugging her shoulders. "Probably off for a quick bang." Markus replied, watching them leave the room. Katy scurried out clutching Cheryl's hand. "Have you got a light?" She asked, as she pulled a cigarette out of her bag. "I don't smoke, and neither do you usually!?" Cheryl said, frowning, as she knocked the cigarette out of Katy's hand. Katy shook her head "I know, I'm sorry. Let's go back to mine." Katy called the car.

*At Katy's.*

Cheryl sat on the sofa waiting for Katy to return from the kitchen with a bottle of wine. "Red or white?" Katy called. "Either." Cheryl replied. Katy returned from the kitchen with a bottle of both and two glasses. "I think we'll manage." She said, laughing. Cheryl raised her eyebrows, but held her glass out to be filled never the less.

"Why did we leave in such a hurry anyway?" Cheryl asked, sipping her wine. Katy shrugged "Oh you know, Rih tried it on again, the usual stuff." She replied, half serious - half sarcastic. Cheryl's eyes widened. "She likes you." Cheryl said, giggling nervously. "A lot..." She added. Katy shook her head whilst swallowing her wine "It's not like that for me." She said, staring at the ground. Cheryl put her hand on Katy's thigh. "Oh really?" She asked, smirking. "Yes, really. I don't like her like that. Promise." Katy said, pouting. "I do think she's a little jealous of me and you though.." She added. Cheryl raised her eyebrows "What? Why? We've known each other just over a week." She said. "Exactly, and look how much chemistry we have already. I've never had that with Rih, and I think she realises." Katy explained. Cheryl nodded, understandingly.

*2 hours later*

Cheryl and Katy were very drunk, giggling and touching each other, getting very close and personal. "Imagine if me and you really were in a relationship." Katy slurred, scrolling through her twitter timeline. "I wouldn't complain though." She added, winking. Cheryl giggled, playfully. "Have you ever fucked a girl, Katy?" She asked, blatantly. Katy locked her phone and glanced at Cheryl, smiling to herself. "Nope." She murmured. "I'm guessing you've not either?" She asked. Cheryl shook her head. "Let's do it!" Katy said, as if it was completely normal. Cheryl's eyes widened as she began to consider the idea. "What have we got to loose?" She continued. Cheryl looked at Katy, feeling uncertain. "I don't know..." She said, shyly. Katy lifted Cheryl's chin with her soft fingertips as she placed a deep, soothing kiss on Cheryl's lips. "Let's do it." She whispered in Cheryl's ear, sending chills down her spine. "Bedroom?" She continued. "Bedroom." Cheryl whispered, biting her lip.