1: Noona

Y/N POV

"GOD!!! I'm too lazy to work on this weekend!Why do I need to?" I whined then I lazily waking up from the bed to get ready.

I know being a devil is not so easy but it is a sacrifice from me to continue the work of my parents . Right, my parents are also demons. After all I'm used to do evil things since childhood, so it is easy for me to incite humanity in this world to do bad things .

Beside, I'm also a human. It's just that I can change molecule in my body to become a demon. My authority is limitless. I have very big wings to fly , but when i didn't use it my wings become small that it would be good for me to take it everywhere.

"Lets see at the next task~wow!! birthday party? Sounds interesting, there must be a lot of childrens there." I smirked seeing my task today.

If I can seduce many childrens to do bad things, I'll get a reward for each kids . The rewards depend on the bad things I choose them to do. But usually I get a bunch of gold . That's why I'm rich as Fukkkkk.

.............................................................................

After I reached the birthday party , I stayed behind the tree as I watched those childrens play , eating and singging

the atmosphere was very lively and awesome. but my eyes automaticly landed toward the two children who were fighting for candy.

"I tooked it first! hands off!!" the tall boy said with anger as he tried to get the candy back.

I smiled evily

I flew toward them and ofcourse no one can see me as I whispered to the short boy's ears to punch the tall boy and guess what happened, he really punched the tall boy's face. I can feel my strength stronger when they followed my command.

"Fuck you!!!!!" the tall boy fell on the ground as he rubbed his red cheek in pain.

I then whispered to the tall boy's ears to fight back and he do it! I'm such a good demon!!! Hahahahah