Chapter One - Rex

Death

As I shot at the enemy droids, I could see my soldiers falling. My soldiers that I refer to as brothers. They ARE my brothers. 

"Sir! We're getting nowhere! There's too— gah!" I watched as Redeye got shot in the stomach and fell to the ground right next to me.

I stood up from behind my cover and shot randomly at the army of droids. While doing so, I grab Redeye's arm and drag him behind an enemy ship that we shot down earlier. Somewhere far away from the battlefield as possible. 

I ran back into the battle still shooting my gun. Eventually I heard a click just as my gun refused to shoot. 

"Shoot!" I say. I stop to reload. Suddenly, I hear a laser whiz past my helmet just missing me. I run some more until an engine part came into view. I slid and ducked behind it. 

I look to my right to see Oz, Ringo and Ridge all weaponless and still fighting droids. 

"Retreat! All of you! That's an order!" I shout to them. They nod and start running backwards dodging lasers that come for them. I do the same but I'm the one with the gun.

I look back at the droids. More and more kept coming. I turn back to Oz, Ringo and... a shot Ridge. 

"Oz, Ringo! Here!" I toss them my duel pistols while I still hold onto my blaster. I see all of the 501st legion backing up and heading back to the ship. 

I quickly run over to Ridge and grab his arm dragging him over to the ship with me. As I do, I see medics run out and carry all the injured back to the ship along with Redeye and Ridge. 

As soon as we all get on the ship, it rumbles and takes off leaving the enemy behind on Tatooine.