Accident

I groaned as I woke up with a severe headache. My eyes scanned round room. What time is it? I looked at my alarm clock. Holy shit 7:50. Did my fucking alarm ring. I rushed to my bathroom had a really quick bath, dressed up ran downstairs snatching my car keys  and entered my car.
****
"Sir I can explain"I argued with the policeman and some random lady. How this happened?
I was a driving at a really high speed not knowing of the hectic traffic jam ahead and succeeding in hitting another car. Now I'm stuck.
Just then mother comes in. Who the hell called her. " Sorry I'm late"she says to the policeman. Then the woman starts ranting what happened. I tuned out counting to movement of the the lady's mouth then tuned in when I heard 5 thousand dollars. Who the fuck does she think her bitchy ass is. Then my mother just replies "Send me your details". And with that the asshole shuts up. My mum sends her the money and walked to the car . I followed her in since my car was seized.. I stared at the window while the driver was driving. On arriving my mother quickly got out of the car to the house. I slowly followed her. " Sit"she said as I entered. I sat down. "Denali you are a huge disgrace. P have no choice than to send you to boarding school"
"Are you crazy"
"I'm your mother and you must do as I say"
"Then fuck off" with that I stormed off. I heard her scream my name but now I didn't care
****
I just decided to write this cause I was extremely jobless so pls on am not going to update on regular basis or I might not update at all and end up taking down the story. But anyways enjoy.