Windows //cooliecut

It's been a couple of days since me and coolie broke up and to be honest, I'm not at all okay

We were so close even when we weren't dating and it's just sad that he wanted me break up.

It's crazy how one fight can ruin everything.

Some of his stuff is still here and he still had a key, but I don't think he's ever gonna come back and get them.

I wish I could tell him that I didn't mean anything I said that night but I don't think he wants to hear my name ever again.

I was a dancer at this and being late to rehearsal is the last thing that I want to do. So I got out of bed and hopped in the shower.

The warm sensations of warm water hitting my face comforted me.

After my shower I grabbed a towel and went to my closet and grabbed black addidas shorts, a white crop top, and all white addidas shoes then closed the closet door.

I went to my dresser and grabbed PINK underwear and matching bra and threw it on.

After getting dressed, I grabbed my book bag with my snacks and charger in it and ran downstairs and to my car.

I arrived at my dance studio in less than 15 mins and greeted everyone.

"Hey y/n. How you doing?" Your assistant asked

"I'm good love thank you. What dance did you pick today?" I asked her

"Ummmm so the dance is pretty sexual but you'll love it trust me." She smiled lightly

I nodded my head and she went to put the song on.

The dance ^^

I loved my class, they were talented, young, and pure works of art.

They learned the dance in under an hour and I loved watching them dance to it over and over again.

"DAMN YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!" I yelled to The Who class as they started to clap.

My assistant came over and tapped me on the shoulder, "hey the owner of the building wants to talk to you y/n."

I walked out of the class and was greeted by the owner.

"Hey y/n, how are you?"

"I'm great, how about you?"

"Good, I came to talk to you about next door and what will be happening. So you know how next door there's a window and you can't see out but they can see in?"

I nodded my head 'yes'

"There will be people in there today coming up with ideas for some clothing brand or something so I just wanted to let you know."

"Oh, well do you know who they are?" I asked

"Not really, but I heard the name 'members only if that rings a bell." She said as she walked away

Fuck.

I forgot that a couple months ago I told coolie that he should rent a place for a couple of weeks to start posting ideas for merch for him and the guys.

I couldn't let that get to me though, so I went back into the class room and started back of the music.

"Okay girls, let start from the course."

For another two hours we came up with ideas for new moves to add to the dance.

"Alright girls, I think that's enough for today I'm gonna clean and you all can go home I love you guys."

"WE LOVE YOU TOO Y/N!" They yelled back

A huge smile came across my face and I started sweeping.

"Hey my dad asked me to help him with something, you good on your own?" My assistant asked me

"Yeah go ahead I'll be fine."

She gave me a smile then left.

After picking up trash I started looking for songs for tomorrow's class.

I landed on 'KINGS DEAD' and started dancing to it.

After another hour I heard a knock on the door. I quickly turn the music off and run to answer it.

"I'm sorry if the music was too loud I wa-" I held my head up and saw coolie.

"Hi." He said

"Oh umm hi. What you doing here?"

"I rented next door two weeks ago when we were together but I saw you dancing and wanted to say wassup." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Well hi coolie." I smiled back

"Can I watch you dance from in here?"

"Sure goofy." I say while letting him into the studio.