Oc information

Oc Name: Riku Amakawa

Apperance: The picture at the top of the page.(found on google)

Personality: When you first meet Riku, she is first shy , soft spoken and naïve. But if you become her friend she is kind, helpful and cheerful but still naïve.

Family:

-Nagihiko Amakawa (Father)

Back Story:

When Riku was born, her mother hated her but couldn't get rid of her because Nagihiko loved the new born. Riku's mother then stated to abuse Riku when Nagihiko was dealing with his company. When Riku was 5 years old, her mother start to wave a butch knife at her nearly killed Riku unless her father came in earily to surprize them . Her mother was deemed mental unstable, while Riku developed Multiple Personality Disorder(Dissociative Identity Disorder(DID)). A month after she was diagnosed, Nagihiko went to see his friend Jiro Hanazono and took Riku because he remember that Jiro had a daughter the same age as Riku who he thought need more friend. Hikari became friend and a big sister to Riku. Nagihiko was happy that he daughter has another friend and when he need to deal with his company, he ask Jiro if he can look after her.

Fact:

- She is joint second place with Hikari.

-She has 4 personalities.

-She enjoy leaun to deal with the company to help her father.

-She try to be helpful to everyone in S.A to show her gratetude toward them for being her friend.

Personalities Name:

(I got name and personality from Shugo Chara.)

Yoru: He is Mischievous and Lazy. He love animal and often say "Nya" in conversations.

Miki: She is cool, level-headed and Disobedient. She is very artistic and will always carry a sketch book when she in control.

Daichi: He is cheerful and encouraging. He is athletic and loves all kind of athletic activities. He is competitive in sports.

Su: She is laid back, orderly and a Tomboy. She is a excellent chef and love to leaun new recipe.

How Character get on with Oc:

Kei Takishima:

-Loves her and her personalities.

- His very protective with Riku because she is very naïve.

Yahiro Saiga:

-Is obsessed with Ruki

- Is protective because of her personalities.

Hikari Hanazono:

- Act as like an Overprotective big sister to Ruki.

- Challenge Kei to prove that he is not good another for Ruki.

Akira Todo:

- Ruki is a childhood friend, who she met though her farther.

- Protective because she know what her mother did and try to keep her from watching violence.

-Love to cook with Su.

Ryu Tsuji:

- Think of Ruki as a little sister because of her naivety.

-Is good friend with Yoru.

- Know about what her mother did because he asked Akira after finding out what cause DID.

Jun and Mugumi Yamamoto:

- Is friend with Miki for her creative personality.

- Like to get Ruki attention like they do with Ryu.

-Ryu told them Ruki history so they know to be careful.

Tadashi Karino:

- Saw how Akira acted around Ruki and try to get her to have fun without people protecting her all the time.

- He get along with Daichi well.

Sui Takishima:

- Look up to her as a role model.

- Listen to her because she does not act cold like his brother.

-He get's along with all her personalities.

- He is willing to help Kei to get her, so he can see her more.