Episode 1 Part 1

'Ruki Narrating'

'Ruki/personality thinking '

"Writing"

Hanazono Backyard

"Come on, put some back into it," said Jiro Hanazono to Hikari, who tried again, only to stagger back. After her stomach growled, the door slides open to show Su in control of Ruki Amakawa body (picture up top of how Ruki look when she young) with a tray of cookie. "Would you want some cookie?" she asked with a laid-back attitude. Jiro turned to look at his friend daughter and then back to Hikari. "Okay Hikari, do a good drop-kick and you can have a snack," Jiro said, looking at Hikari. Hikari nodded, getting into a stance and then running, delivering a drop-kick with lots of force, then landing.

'My father met Jiro thought his love of Pro-Wrestling. Jiro was nice to babysit me and train Daichi in pro-wrestling. Hikari acted like a big sister. Because of her training, she eventually competition and she was filled with confidence. It was then that we met Takishima. To Hikari, he was a rival and to me and my personality a friend who understood all of us.'

"901," Daichi was in control and was counting, for Hikari who was doing push-ups. A boy, his father and mine approached us. "902," "Daichi. Nagihiko is here." Daichi turned and smiled. "Also Hikari, this boy can pro-wrestling, too. " Hikari, with those word spoken, stopped what she was doing and turn to whom her father has spoken about. The boy in question was slender with golden brown hair, brown eyes and a pale face. Hikari scoffed. (I skip the match.)

Daichi had a smile on his face and asked excitedly "Can we have a match?" But Yoru took control and said "Nya. I don't want to. Nya ". The boy looks at the girl and thought of the change of character. "Yoru. Daichi. Stop fighting and you can fight him. If he agrees?" said Nagihiko. Kei then came to the conclusion that the girl had more than one personalities and nodded to have the match. They got into the stance and then charged. The match was won by Kei but Ruki had won over his heart while smiling and thanking him for the match.

'Kei Takishima, the first person to understand all of us.'

Hikari didn't like the look in Takishima when he was looking at her horary little sister. " Another match!" Hikari bitterly yelled, charging at Kei, only to be defeated once more. Hikari shoe went flying off. Miki took control and asked, "How did your shoe come off?". Ruki took control, she turned to Nagihiko and said "Hello Papa. How was your morning?" Nagihiko smiled, "I had a good morning." He then hugged her like a teddy bear, "But papa missed you!" Ruki sighed.

'And then...'

Amakawa Mansion

A 15-year-old Ruki, getting change into her uniform. She was brushing her hair, when Su take control of her mouth and says, "Don't forget the cake. It is too much effort to not take it." "I won't forget because its for our friends," Ruki said while straightening out her skirt and started to the door. She picks up her book bag and opens the door. Walking down the stair, she looks to see her father coming round the corner. "Good morning, papa." she smiled and jumped off the last step. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" Nagihiko asked with the same smile. "We slept fine." She replied and start to the kitchen. Nagihiko followed her and saw her go to the fridge. "What that?" he said and pointed to the box in her hand. "It a rainbow cake," she said while opening the box and showing the cake

 "It a rainbow cake," she said while opening the box and showing the cake