House Of Memories

(Lol, By The Way, I Drew The Sunset Serpent. I'm Not Gonna Spoil This Chapter, So Imma Just Say I'm Harming My Poor Child).)
Rogue's Point Of View
I Stumbled Around. I'm Not Sure Where I Was Walking To. I Heard A Hissing Noise, I Backed Up, Then I Sensed Something Behind Me. I Turned, Then I Screamed, But It Reached Out With A Tendril, Silencing Me Instantly. I Writhed Around, Pummeling The Creature. I Lets Go, Using It's Tendrils To Wrap Me Around My Neck And Lifted Me. It Bit My Neck, It Had Fangs, Sucking The Life Force Out Of Me. Rogue Screamed As The Monster/Demon Tossed Him Around, Beating Him Up, It's Tendrils Had Sharp Spines Coated With Poison. The Poison Burned, Causing Him To Screech. The Thing Lifted Him Again And Continued To Bite Him, Almost Depleting His Magic Energy And Life Force.
Sting's Point Of View
I Heard A Scream Of Horror, And Then Pain.
Rogue's Scream
I Ran In That Direction, Followed By Natsu And Gajeel, Wendy Stumbling To Keep Up. "ROGUE!" I Screamed, Hearing A Weak Gurgle In Response. I Run Into A Clearing, Gasping In Horror. There Was A Demon Looking Thing Holding Rogue By The Neck, Whipping Him With Tendrils. I Saw That They Had Spines Coated With Something. The 'Thing" Kept Biting Him, I Could See Rogue Grow Paler As The Creature Proceeded, I Watched As Half Of His Hair Lost It's Color And Became White... I Snapped Back Into Reality. I Opened My Mouth "White Dragon... ROAR" I Blasted It Head On, Causing It To Shriek And Drop Rogue. Rogue Landed With A Thud, Twitching Like He Was Having A Seizure. The Creature Bolted, Laughing.
I Got My Food, Why Should I Stay....?
I Knelt Next To Rogue, Shaking Him. I Looked At Wendy, My Eyes Pleading With Her. "No, I-it's Not Working... I'm Sorry Sting.." I Nodded, Staring At Rogue, Wondering What That Was.
Third Person View
The Leaves Rustled, A Faint Breeze Swirling Around. A Faint Voice Echoed Around, It Sounded Serene, Kind, And Empathetic...
Come... To The House Of Memories..... Only I Can Save Him Now..... I Shall Lead The Way.... Follow The Wind.....
The Voice Stopped As A Breeze Swirled Around, Heading A Certain Direction, It Smelled Of The Ocean. "Guys, Do We Listen?" Natsu Asked, Listening For The Rustling Sound Of The Wind. "I Guess So. She Said That She Could Save Raios...." Gajeel Said Quietly, I Realize He Must Be Guilty, After All, This Was His Fault. Suddenly, They Heard Crunching Sounds, They Whirled Around, To See Gray, Lucy, Erza, And Mystogan. (Secret Stalkers .-. )
They Noticed Rogue Immediately, Kneeling Besides Him. "So... What Has Happened?" Erza Asked, Her Voice Quiet. "T-there Was Just T-this Demon Thing! It Was H-horrifying." Wendy Stuttered, Before Hugging Erza. (Damn, I'm Gonna Keep This Chapter Short, But It's Not Gonna End Right Now) Rogue Groaned, I Notice That Blood Is Coming From His Mouth Before I Quickly Wipe It Away. I Notice Cuts And Bruises, As Well As A Bit Mark On His Neck, That Strangely Has No Blood, Considering How Bad It Looked. "Well, We're Going To The 'House Of Memories' Lets Go!" Natsu Cheered, Following The Smell Of The Ocean, I Carry Rogue Bridal Styled, And We All Run After Natsu, Narrowly Dodging Trees. Soon, We Take A Break, I Notice Rogue Starting To Wake Up, And I Set Him Down. He Looks Around, Baffled By Their Surroundings, Which Looked Shrouded With Fog. "W-what Happened?" Rogue Asked, With Genuine Curiosity, So I Suppose He Isn't Messing Around. "You Don't Remember? There Was A 'Demon' That Attacked You." Rogue Immediately Groaned, Covering His Face. "That Hurt Like Hell." Sting, Laughed Quietly, Despite Himself. Rogue Sat Up, Wincing. Sting Rushed Next To Rogue And Sat Next To Him. Rogue Immediately Leaned On Him. "I Guess We Don't Need To Go To The House Of Memories?" Rogue Shook His Head. "I.... I Was Poisoned.... I....I Sorry!" Rogue Flung His Arms Around Me, (Which Made Me Blush, As He Was Shirtless.) Sobbing Again... Rogue Was Shaking, The Others Didn't Notice, They Were All Asleep, Or Scouting. "F-for What?!" Sting Asked, Surprised. "F-for Being... W-weak... I Went Down... S-So Easily.." Sting Wrapped His Arms Around Rogue, Rubbing His Back. Gajeel And Gray Return From Scouting, Rogue Stiffens And Pulls Away, Staring At Gajeel Apprehensively. Sting Looked At Gajeel And Gray, Then Back At Rogue, Who Had Backed Up, Crouching. "Calm Down Rogue." I Said, Before Noticing That He Was Shuddering, Sweating Profusely, And That His Wounds Were A Bit Purple. Rogue Grit His Teeth Before Falling Forwards, Out Cold. (Yesh, Rogue Is The Unlucky One. He And Sting Are The MAIN Characters) Sting Managed To Catch Him. Sting Carried Him, While Gajeel Woke The Others. "So?" Sting Asked, Rather Concerned. "We Found It, It's So... Creepy.." Gray Shuddered. The Others Got Up Groggily To Join Them. "Hey Guys, Gray And Gajeel Found It, Lets Go!" They Nodded, Although Lucy Looked Unsure. "What Is It, Lucy?" Wendy Asked, Curious. "Er... I Mean, What If It's A Trap? I Don't Wanna Die!" Lucy Squeaked, Causing Wendy To Squeak As Well And Hug Her. "Oh My Gosh! Your Right! I Don't Wanna Die Either!" Natsu Sighed, Then Got A Spark In His Eyes, He Grabbed Lucy And Wendy Dragging Them Out Of The Cave. "KYAAAAAAAAAAA" Wendy And Lucy Screamed In Unison. "That IMBECILE! He's Gonna Get Himself Killed! We Have To Catch Up To Him!" We Chase After Natsu, Lucy, And Wendy. We Finally Stumble Into A Clearing. We Gasp As Look Up, Seeing Natsu, Wendy, And Lucy Have Also Stopped.
We Spot Ancient Ruins Around A Massive Lake.....
(Heya There, The Next Chapter Will Be Called: Trials Of The Sunset Serpent, The One After Is: The Sunset Serpent.
BAII
LE POOF)