The News For QuackerJack Toys

(A/N: YOOOO I POSTED CHAPTER 3 ALSO GUYS. Anyways it taken me days and months to figure this one out for his backstory so I decided to make my own silly version of it. So yeah I have no idea why they made QuackerJack so dark in the comic man-)

 So yeah I have no idea why they made QuackerJack so dark in the comic man-)

chirpingcricket12

  CHAPTER 3: The News For QuackerJack Toys 💜

💜 Y/N's POV: 💕

Time has changed and right now I'm mostly growing up right now as a kid. But the good thing is over these years kids still love QJ but when something came out for a new game and it was Whiffle Boy which came out and somehow one of my friends grown up and starts to play video games. And yet somehow you don't feel like to start playing those games because you still love your toys and your favorite doll from Quackerjack Toys.
Since I wasn't a big fan of playing video games so back as a kid, I went to the store which my mom ask me to see something new other here so I wanted to come here to see what the game looks like for Whiffle Boy and somehow one of your friends comes into store while you're seeing that newest game that it's about to be very popular soon than my favorite QJ's Toys...

"Hey! I didn't know you wanted to check out you wanted to play that Whiffle Boy game! Do you feel like to buy that in your birthday soon than the toys from QJ Toys, Y/N? I think you should start playing that awesome game because I won and beat all of the levels!" My best friend suddenly said to me that it suddenly shocks me that she maybe doesn't wanted to play with her favorite toys again.

"Yeah you should play it! I think it's a good time to have a break from getting new toys from the Quackerjack's Toys. Look, You're getting older like a big kid now like us! Being a big kid is going to be amazing!" My other friend said to me also that she started to change and I don't even liked that at all! I mean, I find Whiffle Boy to be overrated but buying that new expensive game seems not good for the kids to play it so much.

And for my honest opinion for my Kid self, I never really liked Whiffle Boy because He is getting more attention then Quackerjack now and I don't wanted to break that promise to my clown friend! If I say yes, I will maybe lie to them. But if I say no... they won't like me for saying this but I have no choice!
So my best choice to is too say...

"...No." I said quietly and two of my friends just give them a disappointment mood.
But for my best friend...

"Say what now?" She said not in a happy mood that she is about to lose it any second now.

"I-I said... Oh! Gotta go now! Adios!" I quickly said to my friends and i have to make a run it.

My friend was worried if she was about to do something bad happened to her best friend ever so she needs to stay calm about her opinion for not liking Whiffle Boy. F/N did something dumb just like how B/F/N did and she wants to apologize her quick before it's too late... "Um... Bye-"