1

Majesty
I really hate this school. I shook my leg under the table ignoring the people around me. They were all so loud and ignorant that it made me sick. I left the cafeteria and decide to just leave school. I didn't feel like being bothered for the rest of the day. As I was leaving I seen my so called "friends" enjoying their lunch in the bleachers on the football field. I walk up the bleachers feeling a little irritated. They always seem to forget about me. They don't ever really include me but always say I'm their friend.

"So you guys forgot about me again huh?" I said attitude laced in my voice.

"What no majesty we didn't see you inside so we thought you weren't here" India said rolling her eyes. Oh I couldn't stand this bitch. I only put up with her for Jordan. I've had a crush on him for years now. He's the only one out this friend group that I can stand.

India^"Oh girl please calm down" Yara said while making a video of herself

India^
"Oh girl please calm down" Yara said while making a video of herself.

Yara^^

Yara^^

I looked her up and down and got ready to turn around when Jordan grabbed my hand.

"Maj can I talk to you real quick" he said with a slight smile. "Sure" I said back. He took me inside the gym and led me to the boys locker room.

 He took me inside the gym and led me to the boys locker room

"Why are we talking in here I said with a confused face. He only looked at me.
"I've been feeling you for a while now" he said staring me in the eyes.

"I should've told you sooner but I was just so nervous, you're so gorgeous and I want you" he said with a smile. I was shocked. I stared at him

He smiled and came closer to me. He back me into a wall and started kissing on my neck.

"W-what are you doing" I said getting more and more nervous. He didn't say anything he just continued kissing me. He took my shirt off along with his. My breath got caught in my throat. I pushed him back and started clothing myself.
"What are you doing" I said again this time backing away.

"C'mon Maj this isn't our first time come here" he said coming closer.

"You said you like me for real jordan" I said feeling the tears stinging my eyes. Me and Jordan have been messing around for a while now. One day I told him how I felt and we ended up fucking on the floor in his house. Ever since then he calls me up when he needs it.

He smacked his lips getting more and more irritated.

"Damn Maj i said I like you so quick fucking playing". He pushed me to the ground and continued kissing me. He pinned my arms down and snatched my pants off.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" I screamed. I yanked my arm away and sent a punch to my face. I jumped up and ran. BITCH!!! was all I heard. I wasn't going to look back. I put my pants back on and raced back out on to the field. As I was running I looked into the bleachers to see India,Yara, and the others laughing at me. I kept running when I was far enough away from the school I broke down into tears. I couldn't process even process what just happened.

I took a short cut alleyway to my house when I heard yelling. I stooped down behind a box listening to the commotion.

"Please... I-I'll get the money back just just don't kill me please" the person stumbled over their words. I started to feel scared. Two larger men stood in front of him. They both chuckled at him wincing in pain.

"The boss doesn't have time for your pleading" said one of the two men. He pulled out a gun and held it to the scared man's head. He shot the man dead a few feet in front of me. Before I could stop myself I screamed.

They both looked at me wide eyed. I stood still for a few seconds before my body took off the opposite way. They yelled something but I was running so fast I couldn't hear. A black Mercedes screeched to a halt in front of me before I could scream someone threw a bag over my head and pushed me into the backseat. I got hit in the head hard and was knocked out cold.

Short chapter...🧡