Chapter 1: No Affect

Katie brushed her dark green hair in front of the clear mirror with a light green trim. She gently say the brush down and tugged on her pure white shirt with some black jeans and to fit the whole look. Black flats! She did a few poses before putting on her white hair pin to finish it off.

A faint knock on the door echoed thew out the green and black painted room. She walked over and answered. It was one of her favorite nurse in the lab. Mrs. Xanderz of course there was no z at the end but she always said it fit her.

Her middle age face and crow black hair in a bun meant she was taking Katie's advice in style. Katie smiled at her.

"245 time for the morning test!" Mrs. Xanderz smiled brightly lifting up the clipboard scribbling something then gesturing Katie to come with her.

"Wait are we going to the Radioactivity room!?!" Katie groaned loudly. Mrs. Xanderz rolled her eyes smiling at her child acts

"I thought you liked that one!" She pointed out opening the door to the small white room. It was cold the room was so cold! Katie rubbed her hands together.

"Before they started giving me shots of toxic!" Katie snapped. She sat in the steel chair. The doctor came in and gave her a quick shot. Katie's eyes tuned a dark gray and soon turned back to normal. She coughed up some smoke and walked out.

Odd

No affect.......