First day of Daycare

"Cuphead What happened?" Mugman asked with little kids running around yelling Cuphead explained what happened "And I think I erased their Memories by accident," Mugman Facepalmed "If someone sees a bunch of kids here they'll ask who's babysitting these kids!" Cuphead was thinking of something "Mugs I have an idea! we'll ask for help how about that?" He felt someone poke him making him turn around "Who poked me?" Mugman Snickered and pointed to a little Devil "He poked you" Cuphead looked at him "what is it?" Little Devil looked up at Cuphead and asked "Who are you? and where are we at?" He was about to explain when a door opened up with a 19 year old girl "Hey Cuphead, Mugman I wanted to ask if you've seen my..." She looked at a room full of little Kids "What in the heck Here?" Mugman looked at her "There's the Caretaker Ms. Norma!" she gave Mugman a confused look "Caretaker? Mugman why'd you tell them that I was a caretaker?" Cuphead shrugged and replied "You act like one," She sighed in frustration "Okay, Mugman, Cuphead you two have to help get these kids in order," they Nodded as she called out "Alright Everyone!" They stopped and looked at the Caretaker and sat down she sighed "Okay, Now everyone will have to introduce themselves and no back sass" They groaned crossing their arms "Okay who's first?" Someone raised their hand "Yes little Dice, introduce yourself" he looked around at the other kids "I'm little Dice and I'm 3 years old, and My favorite color is Purple" He sat back down. The caretaker nodded "Okay, next up Little Devil" he stood up "I'm little Devil I'm 3 years old and I like the color Red" she nodded after a few minutes of everyone introducing themselves "Alright," she looked at Mugman "What do we do now?" He looked at her and replied "I don't know, Go outside?" She called "Alright Everyone we're going outside" They followed the Caretaker outside as they got outside they started Playing some even tried to run away from the playground "Oh No you don't little Dice and Little Devil" She kept a close eye on the troublesome two she eventually got Tired yelled "Alright Everyone time to head back inside!" they ran inside she took a head count "Okay everyone is here" she sighed Mugman and Cuphead kept an eye on everyone "Okay who wants to watch a movie?" he held up a couple of Movies with each kid yelling the title of the Movie "Okay this Movie then!" He put in a animated film and they watched getting into the Movie.

WHOOO! FIRST PAGE DONE after a few days Later 😕 man I am late on this page,