Chapter one: the night terror

WARNING: this contains detailed information about death,violence and gore. If you are uncomfortable with those subjects please turn away now.
(Also thank you my home slice flora1fandomly for that art it's awesome!)

Eleven year old Philip Hamilton woke up screaming and shaking. He felt himself break into a nervous sweat as he looked around frantically to see if his night terror of him finding his mother, eliza Hamilton, dead in her bedroom was still happening. He sighed of relief when it wasn't and started becoming nervous yet curious. Usually his mother would rush into his Room whenever he screamed and comforted Him, but that wasn't happening. He slowly got up, shaking and sweating violently and walked to the door of his room and peaked outside. His mother wasn't there at all! Not in the hall or downstairs.

He got very scared and crept back into his room and over to his desk where he found a pair of scissors. He picked it up and held it tightly,he only had it for protection in case something did happen. He very cautiously and slowly tip-toed out of his room and into the hallway. He didn't know the time other then it was a weekend in the early morning. It was only him and his mother home since his younger sister,angelica had been at her friends Susan Reynolds house for a sleepover,and his father was out on a trip. He slowly sneaked up to his mother's room his shaking getting more violent as he got closer. He gently knocked on the door and whispered "mom..?" After a minute of silence he knocked louder but not to loudly and said normally loud voice "mommy..?"

After another minute of no response,he opened the door slowly and poked his nose in there. It smelled a lot like a mixture of its normal french vanilla smell, and of sickness which made him terrified. He said again "mom...?" Again after yearning no response he opened the door fully and gasped, tears burning in his eyes. He dropped the scissors and covered his mouth. He saw his mother's head ripped off her body the neck looked like it was either bitten off or cut with multiple butcher knife cuts to it. Her mouth had been brutally cut and torn into a wide smile like she always had. The blood from her neck stained the carpet like the carpet was a vacuum sucking up dust, her hair was unevenly cut,something mother hated. her body was horrifying cuts and bruises everywhere,but the worse thing of all was her mother had been torn open by her stomach region and her organs had been eaten.her actual stomach was on the floor beside her, bite mark and bruises covered the organ.

Philip felt like he was gonna be sick. He screamed very loudly and bursted into tears. He was mortified that he found his mother the exact same way in his dream. Did he predict it? Was in his mind for a split second before the fear and sadness overwhelming him and he kept screaming "MOM!!! MOM NO THIS CANT BE REAL!!!" He started shaking more violently,not hearing the heavy breathing from another in the same room.

(well, that was an amazing g story wasn't it? This was a thing I came up with after I made a drawing and showed it to my friends on the hamino! Her are some stuffy stuff you guys should know about this )

Word count: 565
Chapter: 1 out of 7
Main character (s) of chapter: philip Hamilton