It Started With A Tweet|Jack Gilinsky Fanfic

Samantha's POV:
"Hey, I'm Samantha but mostly everyone calls me Sam. I'm 17, kinda tall, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in Omaha. I have depression, it's gotten really bad in last year or so, I have been to a psychiatric hospital 3 times in the past 6 months for cutting and strep my of suicide. The main reason I am alive is because of a boy named, Jack Gilinsky. He doesn't know I exist because he has like a million girls obsessing over him. But I love him so much and if it wasn't for him and his music, I wouldn't be here making this video. So, Jack if you're watching this I love you and thank you for saving my life! Bye." With that I turned off the camera and uploaded my video to YouTube. I doubt he's going to see this, I thought to myself. I turned off my computer and put my headphones in and started listening to my favorite song, Distance by Jack and Jack. I checked my twitter feed, nothing new. Same drama. Just as I turned my phone off and closed my eyes, my phone buzzed I looked and it was a tweet from Jack; "Hey guys! Come meet us in Omaha for MAGcon! Any wait to meet you guys!" I screamed and ran downstairs, "Mom! Mom! Mom! You have to get me VIP tickets!" I showed her the info and she agreed and bought the tickets. It was like 4 months away but I wanted to get them before they sold out. I went back upstairs and took a nap.

---
A.N.
Sorry I posted this so late but I've been busy lately! This chapter is kinda short but I hope you guys like it!

Please vote and comment!!