Chapter two: Again?!?

Bo I'm sorry for that b tamsin started,

But what tamsin? I'm sick of you ruining everything I have and offer what huh?!? Bo said

Ok I can't believe I'm about to say this but... I love you bo and I can never do anything about it because there's someone always there.. Lauren, Kenzie, or Dyson it's always someone getting in the way, tamsin said.

Tamsin... I never knew, I mean we've kissed before but I never really knew. But I can't let you love me because my loves a death sentence and I don't want another one, another you, another Lauren, another Kenzie to die.

Bo I'm not them, i'm not human I'm fae just like you, that's the way it's always meant to be. Fae with fae and human with human. And I love you Isabo and I can't hold it in anymore.

Tamsin I love you to but the way we fight it just doesn't work and...

And what bo

( bo gets up and tamsin follows her ) bo turns and punches Tamsin in the stomach.

What the hell bo! tamsin said trying to gasp for air.

Tamsin I know your trying to kill me for the wander.

Bo...

Don't! YOU JUST SAT THERE AND TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME! I guess that's love in your mind?

Bo your perfect you weren't supposed to be real that's why took the job in the first place, brown and blue eyes, a soul nor evil or good you were too good to be true but when I found you I instantly fell love but I had to keep my distance because I didn't want to fall in love and then have to kill you for the wonderer,tamsin now said standing right in front of bo wanting to kiss her so bad.

Prove that you love me tamsin prove that you would do anything for me, bo said standing there not moving a muscle

Tamsin pushed bo against the wall with her hands on bo's hips try to gain access to the succubus's mouth bo let her in and Bo found herself loving every second.