trapped

"ugh" Zack sighed as he pushed himself up on the blood stained wall his tone annoyed and angry "maybe the elivator will be f-" Rachel started only to be cut off by Zack who shouted "are you kidding me were not escaping this hell hole anytime soon!". Rachel's normal blank expression still standing " what?" Zack asked with a flat out glare as there eyes meet,"nothing" Rachel sighed as she walked over to him sitting beside him. The wraped up killer tired and bored "what do we do now?" Zack asked as he turned to face his left looking down at the short blond haired and blue eyed girl "..." Rachel stayed quiet trying to think of something "why do you like to torture others?" Rachel asked bluntly no expression in her tone or face as she looked up at Zack. "why the hell do you need to know that?" zack asked with a snarl "i was just curious" Rachel answered "lies" Zack replied with a sigh grabbing Rachel's attention "lies? "Rachel repeated "everyone lies. Everyone I have killed lies to save there life..they lie and say things like "I don't want to die Im happy!" but that's a lie everyone's unhappy about something" Zack sighed once more Rachel glanced at Zack's scythe which sat before the two of them "have you ever lied?" Rachel asked curiosity in her eyes "don't we all?" Zack asked looking back at Rachel. Rachel reached up and placed her small hand on Zack's face the bandages rough but warm. Zack's eyes widened "what the hell you cant just put your hands where ever you please!, I don't know where they have been!" Zack yelled "what do you look like?" Rachel asked not removing her hand only for Zack to do that for her. He sighed once more pulling his hood off only to start with the bandages behind his head which held his hair down. "I cant believe im doing this" he sighed as he unraveled the bandages slowly. Once he had finished that horrified expression he always loved appeared on Rachel's face  her eyes wide as she looked at his fried and blistered face. A smile slowly grew on his face. "I finally got to see that expression" Zack breathed out his mind wondering to his victims, the ones he demolished before meeting Rachel the way there faces looked just like hers. The girl with the bright blue eyes that made him angry. The girl that he always looked out for but he didn't know why..Maybe it was just because he could feel his what he thought was his none beating heart glow like the sun whenever she showed some emotion. His smile slowly dimmed and turned into a frown "im a monster.." He sighed as he started to wrap his face back up. Only to stop once his jacket was pulled. Rachel's soft lips meeting his only for a split second before the elevator returned to there floor "lets go so you can kill me as quick as possible" Rachel smiled brightly as she stood in the elevator waiting on her insane partner in crime.

(End) :3 I am sorry about this nondetailed story but i hope you still like it unlike me,when i made this story i didnt know there was a game but now i have finished it and know the story well.If you are interested in a more  detailed fanfic with these babys you can head over to my new fanfic called "a new story" which has much more detail and is about what i think could have happened years later after zack escaped with ray.