"Chapter 5:The Grammy's Part 2"

Selena's POV:

"C'mon everybody" my dad Abraham said.
"Going" I said putting my heels on.
" How do I look?" I asked my mom and sister.
"You look beautiful mija" my mom said making me smile.
"Yea sis, the dress really shows of your curves and that big booty of yours, ughh im sooo jealous" Suzette said making an annoyed fake expression.
"Suzette!" my mom marcella said laughing.
"Don't worry ma', I bet when you were pregnant with her you fell and hurt your tummy that's why she's so dumb" I said making fun of Suzette then making a run for it.
"Hey, you respect me!!" Suzette said chasing after me.
" Niñas calm down, especially you Selena don't ruin your dress"my mom said.
*I got on the bus and sat next to Chris who from what I saw couldn't take his eyes of off me*
"Hey Chris how's it going" I asked sitting next to him.
" Oh...hh Selena you lo..ok bea...u.tifu..l, and Im good thanks for asking" he said with a sad face.
"Oh thanks, you look handsome yourself" I said looking at him, making him smirk for some reason.
"Thanks, Sel" was all he said before looking out the window.
* The whole ride was pretty silent, except for Pete and my brother Abraham who were checking the instruments and making sure everything was in it's correct state*
* After about 30 minutes we loaded everything down and I walked to the red carpet*
* Wow I thought to myself, this was like a dream come true seeing my fellow latin artists but also the MOST famous american artists in the world*
" Selena! Selena!" I heard my fans and the photographers call my name.
"Look this way Selena"
" Selena over here" was all I could hear, whilst posing for the cameras that were all over the place and in different directions.
* After taking the pictures and walking through the red carpet, my bandmates, my family and I made our way inside to get settled in our seats. However, what I didn't know was that from this day on my life would change for the better or for the worst.*

Michael's Pov:
"Mr. Jackson the limousine is ready" my chofer said.
" Be there in a minute, Bill"I replied.
" Wow, Mr.Shy Jackson" I heard Frank my manager come in.
" Stop it Frank" I said annoyed at his new nickname.
" I see you are ready to get some good latin pussy huh?" He said making my eyes widen in embarrasment and shock.
" Wh...at? Frank stop saying those things or else im not going" I said stuttering and still in shock bybhisbchpice of words.
" Oh c'mon Mickey, don't tell me you don't have the need to have some good latina ass all over you" he said.
" First of all Frank I am a gentleman and would never disrespect a woman, Second of all check your words" I said finally coming out of my shell.
" Well, to bad because from what I know there are going to be alot of beautiful and curvy latina women at the event, so we better get going, we don't want to be late" Frank said exiting the room.
" Ugh" I said.
* Ik that all Frank wants is to find me a good woman to spent the rest of my life with but his ways of doing it are so disrespectful and not helpful at all, however I know that I will find someone for me one day*
* I finished dressing myself and walked out the house and got into the limosine*
*After a few minutes we arrived at our destination, cameras everywhere fans screaming which melted my ❤, but also A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN"
" Mr.Jackson we are here" Bill said.
* I adjusted my clothes then got out of the car only to be greeted with the paparazzi and my fans going wild only of me arriving*
"This way Mr. Jackson" one man said, guiding me towards the red carpet.
" Oh that's Michael Jackson"one person whispered to another.
" Yea isn't he so hot" the other responded.
* Just hearing those words, made me blush considering two beautiful latinas were staring at me while saying them*
* After taking the pictures I went inside to take my seat*

Selena's POV:
* Uhh I was so nervous, my hands were sweating, god knows what else*
* Then the announcers came and introduced themselves along with the event*
* I was just sitting in my seat when 'Selena Live' popped up, nominated for the best Mexican-American Album, at this point my heart was beating at 100 beats per minute*
" Selena it's going to be ok sis" my brother Abraham whispered to me.
" I know A.B ,but what if we don't win" I said sounding very nervous and panicked.
" Don't worry we gave our best especially you Im sure the people appreciated that" he said trying to make me feel better.
* After announcing all of the nominees, they were getting ready to announce the winner, which for me was going to be a dissapointement or achievement*
" And the Winner for the best Mexican- American Album is....."

Thanks for watching stay tuned for the next chapter😍