Prologue

*Third Person*

Jennie runs through the halls of the palace in Rome looking for her younger half sister Ariana so she could save her from her abusive father, King Arthur. "Where are they?!" Jennie's eyes glance around the room and rest upon a door that screams of fear, terror, and pain were emitting from. "In there... Guards follow me." The older princess heads to the door and kicks it open. "Get off of her now Arthur!" Jennie says lowly as she Glares at him as he beats her younger sister. The King known as Arthur just Glares at her back. "Make me!" She Sighs deeply and Scoffs. "Fine, Guards arrest that man for abusing a princess, and make sure you lock him away." The guards nod and follow orders, since Arthur is a strong man in his early to late 40s, they needed about fifteen guards to come and capture him. Jennie watches as the guards capture Arthur and she looks at her little sister when they leave only to see Ariana hiding behind a maid that was in the room. "It's okay... you don't have to be scared... I'm your older sister Jennie and I'm here to take you away from this place and to somewhere that will make you happy." Jennie reaches her hand out to the girl who seems to be nine years old but since she is so tiny she looks to be about no older than the age of three. The little girl takes the older girl's hand "I'm going to take you home to England where it's safe..." 

When the two girls reach the country of England they are welcomed by a butler and a maid. "Ariana this is David and his wife Fiona." Jennie looks down at her little sister as she slowly nods. David takes both of the Princesses back to the castle and there is where they're greeted by their mother Queen Victoria. "Jennie! You've returned and with Ariana!" Ariana looks at the older women who is supposed to be her mother confused. "Ah... She hasn't seen me in quite sometime has she?" Jennie shakes her head at her mother. "I don't think so Mother.." Jennie gives a smirk because she doesn't smile often because of her mother's Princess Training since Jennie is to become the next queen of England, and her mother seems to take it to the extreme sometimes often beating her when she was younger. "Very well, Please go to your rooms." The older princess nods and walks to her room with her half sister. "You will meet the brothers someday." They both change and lay down before slowly drifting to sleep.