Chapter one

Im back!! Thank you, I'm so glad so many people love "you got to me" I decided I couldn't just leave it where I left off so here is book 2 for y'all. Enjoy " you still get to me!"
Shane's POV
I already filmed a video today with Garrett and Andrew while Ryland is at work. He texted me a couple hours ago saying, he will be working some overtime tonight so I'm just sitting at home alone watching TV well not alone, I have Uno, Cheeto, and Honey next to me but I hate when Ryland works late I have to eat dinner without him and I miss him all day. He's been working so much overtime lately. I sighed and looked at the time, 8:30pm. I'm so tired but I don't wanna go to sleep until Ryland gets home.
Ryland's POV
I have been here since 9am but it's finally 9pm, so I can leave thank god, I miss Shane so much. I walked out of work and climbed into my G-wagon, texting Shane that I was on my way home.
(Time skip: 9:20pm)
I walked in the door to the house and saw Shane asleep on the couch with Uno on top of him, Honey laying at his feet, and Cheeto laying on the pillow. I smiled and walked over to Shane, he looks so peaceful but he can't sleep down here.
"Shane babty... wake up, I'm home." I whispered softly. Shane groaned but slowly opened his eyes.
" I m-missed you so much Ry.." Shane said in his raspy voice I have always loved.
" I missed you too babe, now get up so we can go cuddle in bed." I said smiling at him. He slowly got up making Uno jump down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. We walked upstairs hand in hand and cuddled each other until morning.
Ryland's POV
( Morning: 10am)
Shane and I were laying in bed cuddling but then my phone started ringing. I was suppose to be off today, Shane and I had the whole day planned but that was Lily asking if I could come in.
" Ryland.. please just tell them you can't. I wanna spend some time with you." Shane said his voice breaking as was my heart. We never get any time together I mean we haven't went out in months, we haven't even had sex in weeks probably months. I've just been working like crazy lately.
" Baby.. I'm so sorry I was looking forward to spending all day with you.. but I have to go in." I said sadly.
" Whatever.. have a good day then." Shane said walking into our bathroom. I felt bad.. no I felt awful so I decided to call Lily back.
Ryland: Hey Lily, I'm sorry I can't come in today and I'm honestly thinking about making my own YouTube channel so I can work from home. Can I put in my 2 weeks notice now?
Lily: Uh yes, I can do that for you. Thanks for the call Ry!
I thanked her and hung up the phone, I walked into the bathroom with the biggest smiled on my face.
" How could you be smiling?" Shane asked with a few tears falling from his eyes.
" Because we can spend the whole day together and that's not all, I just put in my 2 weeks notice at work so I can start making my own videos just like you." I said excited. Shane's face lit up and he hugged me tight.
" I'm so happy!" Shane said smiling and kissing me multiple times.
" Anything for you my love." I said smiling snuggling into Shane's chest.