10

(IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!! MUST READ!)

Also, look at happy Louis :-) I'm soft, what an adorable little bean that i loves so much!

Words: 1667

Saturday December 9th

Louis was getting ready to go out clubbing, but this time his goal wasn't to find a cute twink to top him, it was to have fun with Niall and have their best mates meet up.

- The day before -

He has just gotten home from work and grocery shopping and already Louis was laying on his back on his couch, his head tilted towards the TV, and his arm hanging off the side of the couch. Niall was laying on the floor parallel to the couch, right in front of it. Niall had a pillow under his head, his gaze focused on Louis' hand as he played with the older man's fingers and kissed along his knuckles.

"Y'know-" Louis started, gently curling his fingers against the palm of Niall's hand before making his hand go almost limp again for Niall to play around with "-My mates have really been wanting to meet you. And they haven't yet... even though they live right next door."

Niall laughed at that. "Why don't we stop over there now then?"

Louis groaned and shook his head. "No thank you. I like laying here with you while you play with my fingers. It's relaxing and I'm comfy and also lazy, I mean, c'mon Niall, it's Friday night. Besides, they might be out or something."

" ok, couch potato." Niall laughed once again before humming thoughtfully. "How about we go out with all our closet mates so they can meet each other, and us?"

"Sounds like a plan." Louis smiled before blushing a little and biting his lip. "I only have 2 best mates, and they're the ones that are next door.

Niall shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal, because it really wasn't. "If it makes you feel any better, I only have one best mate, but he is dying to meet you ."

"I'd like to meet him too... hopefully get his approval." Louis giggled. "So , any ideas as to what we should do? Something fun, hopefully/"

"I don't need his approval to date you and neither do you. I'm with you, whether he likes it or not." Niall mumbled and pressing small kisses between all the valleys on Louis' knuckles before saying, "And I think we should go to a club. I haven't been to one in a while and I heard a nice new one just opened. Great drinks and bar service, a good space for dancing, and even a lovely washroom. Heard it's even nice enough to have a shag in... although cleanliness of bathrooms never stopped anyone."

Both Niall and Louis laughed quietly at that, totally agreeing because it is true. Louis bit his lip nervously though as he thought about it. "A club? I don't know Niall."

"It'll be fun, I swear. Please Lou! Please!!" Niall sat up and looked at Louis with pleading eyes. "We don't have to go if you really don't want to, but I just think it'll be fun."

"Fine." Louis huffed jokingly, smiling at Niall after. "You owe me a lot of kisses, and you better get on with it right now, after we call our mates and tell them the plan."

- present time -

As spoken, both Niall and Louis informed their mates of the plan, the three lads agreeing excitedly. And a long happy, heated and tender make out session happened right after like request.

Louis smiled as he thought about the lovely kisses shared between him and his even lovelier boyfriend as he buttoned up his pants. He was wearing black skinnies and a white T-shirt that had a rose in the middle. He styled up his hair a little before heading downstairs, seeing Lottie talking to Niall.