Random Nymphet Stuff

I'm just gonna use this chap to sort of rant about some nymphet stuff. You know, put my 2 cents in. Here I go-

Being a nymphet is hard. I, personally, come off as a cold bitch to everyone who knows me. Everyone thinks I'm some monotone asshole who doesn't give a f*ck. People expect me to be hard as nails, but I'm not. On the outside, I seem like I could rip a bitch's head off. But on the inside, I just wanna cuddle. I just wanna stroke someone's hair and call her angel or princess. Or have someone do that to me.

Is there anyone else who is the same?

Where everyone around you thinks you're some cold hearted person incapable of love, but in reality you're so full of love you can't wait to be wrapped in it? There should be more appreciation for cold nymphets. The ones who seem like they have icy glares, but in reality, they're just daydreaming about loving someone. One day, that "cold" glare will become a loving glance.

Also, some appreciation for nymphets who are cold to everyone else but soft for their lovers. Like if someone were to call them babe, they recoil and cringe, or freak out. But when it's the write person, preferably someone older as nymphets typically like, they get a rush of heat to their cheeks and can't help but giggle. I see you and you're valid.

Where are all the gay nymphets at btw? Feel free to come into my dms. Because honestly, I may be a nymphet, but I also want a nymphet partner as well. Girls are so soft. Their hair is soft. Their bodies are soft. Their eyes are soft. I just want someone soft to hold man. I want to tuck a girl's hair behind her ear to see her pretty face. Or see her scrunch up her nose when I call her angel. Or hear her giggle when I kiss her neck...

Anyways I'm getting carried away. Comment things that you like, or your nymphet fantasies or opinions. This chapter was just a rambling about my nymphet perspective on a few things. Comment yours, and maybe make friends with whoever shares something in common with you ❤️. Lots of love