Chapter 8

CJ POV

"Am...Cj what happened to dad?" Shaunte asked me.

I feel like shitting on my damn self I can't let her know our dad is my boss she going be pissed and hurt. Damn t'f ima tell her.

"Idk Shaunte" I lied. I know she know I'm lying cause she can always tell.

"Oh ok" she said. The way she said it I know she know I was lying. She going find out soon but I hope not to soon.

SHAUNTE POV

I know Cj was lying but what ever. I decided to text Angel and see what she up to cause I ain't hear from my girl in a while.

TEXT CONVO

Me: wassup boo?

MyBae: Nothing bored wanna get out this house wbu?

Me: Going to the mall with my bro meet us there.

MyBae: ok!

END OF TEXT CONVO

I told Cj that Angel was coming and he was cool with it.

When we got there I decided to wait on Angel. But this girl taking forever. So I called her.

"Angelique where you at mehn?"

"I'm looking for a parking spot"

"There's one right next to us" I told her where it was and she pulled up next to us.

When we got out her eyes went big.

"How y'all got this car?!!!" she yelled excited yet kinda weird and funny.

"My bro making that money"

"Iight Cj I see you" she said winking at my brother. We started walking in mall and Angel was all over my brother. She was never into him before so why she all over him all of a sudden. I mean I know my brother fine but damn.

*

I felt like I was going pass out by time we got done shopping. I got so many cute and nice stuff. It's time for me to come out my shell and be the beautiful girl my brother tell me I am.

"Cj I wana thank you for everything y-you the b-best brother ever" I said crying and hugging him.

"You welcome sis. I love you and I just want you to have the best" he said

"Awww y'all got such a strong bond" Angel said in the parking lot. We was getting ready to leave the mall.

"You coming by me or you going home?" I asked her.

"Ima come by y'all" she said winking at my brother again. He just smirked.

I'm like the fuck going on with y'all. About 30 min later we got home and I went straight in my room to put up my things. I was expecting Angel to come help me but I didn't know where she was. I shrugged it off and continue unpacking my stuff. All I need is a new phone now.

ANGEL POV

When I saw the car my bestie and her bro got out of I was shocked and surprised. Like where they get the money from all of a sudden.

"How y'all got this car?!!!" I yelled seeming excited.

"My bro making that money" she said

When she said that I smirked on the inside. My peeps got money but I love a nigga with money.

"Iight Cj I see you" I said winking. I definitely going get at him. I saw the look on Shaunte's face. But I shrugged it off.

We went in and I was with Cj the entire time flirting and laughing with him. By time we was finish shopping I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

"You coming by me or you going home?" Shaunte asked. I thought this was the perfect time to get with Cj.

"Ima come by y'all" I said winking at Cj.

When we got there I went straight into Cj's room. He was only in some basketball shorts.

"Wassup ma" he said I smiled and said nothing walking over to him.

*WARNING RATED-R *

He was now looking down at me and I was looking up at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him.

He grabbed my ass and deepen the kiss. I slowly rubbed my hand down his chest and tugged at his shorts. I got down on my knees and pulled his member out. My eyes widen from big it was.

He laughed and said "I know I'm big" I smiled up at him and took him in my mouth. He started to moan and groan. I know I was doing a good job. He came and I swallowed every bit.

He pulled me up and laid me on his bed he took my shorts and panties off.

He put his fingers by vagina.

"Damn you wet" he said. I giggled.

Then he start massaging and rubbing me. I began moaning his name. He started to kiss my neck and played with my boobies.

"Fuck me" I whispered in his ear. And that's just what he did. 😉

"I didn't know you get down like that" he told me while we was laying on his bed tired.

I laughed and said "there's more way that come from"

He smirked at me and we went for round two. I love how he feel in me and he got money. :)

SHAUNTE POV

I guess Angel went home. She could've text me tho. It's whatever. I was about to go sleep since I got school tomorrow until I got a text.

Roy😊😍: Goodnight beautiful. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. 😉

Me: Goodnight handsome. ☺️

I don't what me and Roy got going on but I think I'm falling for him.

I smiled and was thinking for a while till I fell asleep.