Prologue

Mr. Bennley slammed his fist against his desk. "Fucking crazy kids," he shouted as he got the five papers in his hands and checked them out for the twenty fifth time.

-

Patient #29564

Name: Chatlotte Aileen Gruge

Age: Fifteen

Diagnosis: Major depression; bipolar disorder; anorexia nervosa; bulimia nervosa.

Note/s: she used to self harm. attempted suicide seven times.

Family: Alexandria Lounge; mother

              Liam Gruge; father

              Norman Gruge: brother

              Louise Gruge; sister

Progress: lots since having a connection with patient Luke Hemmings.

-

Patient #28583

Name: Luke Robert Hemmings

Age: Sixteen

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia: paranoid subtype; paranoia.

Note/s: he witnessed the murder of his parents.

Family: Dave Hemmings; uncle

Progress: none.

-

Patient #8254

Name: Calum Thomas Hood

Age: Seventeen

Diagnosis: Major depression; amnesia.

Note/s: forgets everything every two days.

Family: none.

Progress: depression remains since the accident.

-

Patient #29563

Name: Ashton Fletcher Irwin

Age: Eighteen

Diagnosis: Panic disorder; nightmare disorder.

Note/s: panic attacks are very frequent.

Family: Luciana Marie; grandmother

               Harry Irwin; brother

Progress: none.

-

Patient #29561

Name: Michael Gordon Clifford

Age: Eighteen

Diagnosis: Social anxiety disorder; cocaine dependence.

Note/s: he begs for cocaine to the nurses.

Family: Trisha Longourd; mother

              John Clifford; father

Progress: lots since the arrival of patient Ashton Irwin.

-

Once he finished reading the papers he left them on his desk again and muttered to himself as he stood up, "I swear I'm gonna find those sick kids."

A/N. Before you say anything my lovelies, I'm gonna explain you something. The story is set in 2063, yes, the future. The treatment of most of these mental diseases is not, like, going to a mental hospital, like, rehab, or other shit, in the present. But in 2063, humanity is perfect. People are just perfect. So, as they are perfect, they aren't sick (i mean mentally). So the little amount of imperfect human being are sent to mental hospitals. Like, if you have anything that is a mental disease, even though they do not need this type of treatment (which does not help at all, they are just separated from the perfect ones). This means that the amount of people with mental diseases would had reduced a lot. For example, imagine that in 2014 25% of the people in the world are depressed, by 2063 only 0.4% will be depressed. idk guys, it's fiction. let's say that this human perfection has began in 2050.

About Mickey, cocaine dependence is not a mental illness at all, but it causes things like mood swings, depression, panic attacks, etc. and that is mental.

And about the parents/family, I didn't put the exact names because, I actually don't wanna tell you why because I'd spoil. I just know those aren't the right names.

Tell me if you liked the prologue.

If you have any questions, just ask.

See you in September.

Love you all.

Mx