Chapter One: An Eventful Evening

1976. July 3rd. Tonight is the night. It's the night you would see your first ever KISS concert. You had been wanting to go for a couple years now. Ever since you heard them play, you knew they were going to be great. You even dreamt of getting the chance to spend time with Paul. Before leaving the house, you checked yourself in the mirror one last time. The bell bottoms fit you body perfectly and one of your many KISS shirts had been cut into a crop top. You decided you looked good, smiling at your reflection. To add another flare to your look, you added a touch of lipstick. 'Enough pampering. I'm going to be late' you thought to yourself as you stepped away and grabbed your tickets from the counter, sliding them into your bag. After starting up the car, you sped off in the direction of the venue. Upon arrival you realize parking is sparse, so you turn around and park a couple blocks down the road. Before exiting the car you check the time; 7:30. You sigh in relief and step out of the car, double checking if it was locked. You then turn around and start to walk in the direction you need to be going. On the walk there, you realize some men across the street staring and nudging their buddies, pointing at you . You flip them off, glancing towards them and rolling your eyes. In a flash, you were knocked to the ground.
"Ugh! Watch where you're going! I'm going to be late!" You complained as you slowly start to stand. Before you could get all the way up, you were interrupted.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" said a familiar voice.
You then glance up to see who the deep voice was coming from...it was KISS rhythm guitarist Paul Stanley...Your jaw dropped and you quickly stood, almost falling again, quickly brushing the gravel from your behind and looking at him with a surprised expression. He looked concerned as well as intrigued.
"Oh my gosh you're P-Paul Stanley." You stuttered from the anxiety you were feeling.
"I am. Are you okay..?" Paul said apologetically "I'm so sorry I knocked you down. It was my fault. I was just on my way to get some celebratory drinks for the guys. Yknow..opening night and all." He chuckled and reached a hand behind his head, scratching at his curly locks, looking down to prevent his eyes from wandering.
You couldn't speak. You were so shocked that the man of your dreams was standing right in front of you.
"Oh goodness" the man muttered under his breath, noticing that you were shaking. "Here, let me make it up to you." He said before clearing his throat "Backstage passes and I can escort you to the venue."
You immediately nod your head "That would be absolutely spectacular, Paul. Thank you." You said shakily before bending down to gather your things that spilt from your bag.
Paul then let his eyes wander while you stood and fixed your hair in a nearby car window. He didn't want this to be another groupie who would just come and go. He wanted to get to know you..and you definitely wanted to get to know him. To Be Continued.