Chapter 2

Samantha POV

The next day was when we were finally allowed to go and see Juiles. They said she was in pretty critical condition and that we had to be gentile because, well she was suicidal. I walked in slowly, Aaron behind me holding a hand. "Juiles...?" I asked, my voice quiet, almost comforting with the accent. She glanced up sleepily seeing as she had just woken. "Sammy..." She tried to sit up but fell back weakly making me reach out to her. I was now at the chair an I was clinging to the back of it for dear life. I glanced over to where Julianna was looking shyly at, to Aaron. He looked down without speaking, I knew he wanted to say sorry but he didn't know if she would forgive him. I just wanted this to all end, I collapsed in the chair my head falling in my hands. "This whole thing is stupid. Juiles heard a rumour that you said you were going to break up with me so she was just warning me. Aaron is sorry that he called you a maggot an said your not allowed back in the house. They both had turned to look back at me. Aaron sighed. "I didn't know you had heard it off a rumour... I'm sorry Juiles..." She stayed silent just looking in between us.

Julianna's POV

When Sam ad Aaron came in I was shy and didn't want to talk because I thought they hated me. But now, when I tried to speak nothing came out. Nothing. Not even a squeak. I looked in between the two of them then looked down. I wanted everything to go back in time to before I was born. To where no one was affected by me and everything there was wrong about me. I sat up again but this time actually made it. A doc came in and the three of us looked up. He looked confused while looking at my chart. "Did you know you had a tumour Miss Barks?"

Samantha's POV

"Did you know you had a tumour Miss Barks?" I froze. No. I looked over at Juiles who sat with a face that made her look like she couldn't believe it herself. "No. This isn't happening." I could feel Aaron's hand on my arm and could kind of see Julianna's arm reaching to me. I hadn't realized I had stood up. Sitting back down I covered my face and felt Aaron rub my back. "Sam..." Juiles's voice sounded quite hoarse an quiet. I glanced at her then up at the doctor. "As long as she starts chemo she will get better." Juiles looked at te doctor as well. In her hoarse quite voice she asked, "Where is the tumour?" He sighed. "Your lungs. After a while your lungs will slowly stop working and your going to need to carry an air tank." Juiles nodded and looked back down. "Your going to be alright..." The doc said before walking out. "Her first chemo treatment will be on Tuesday and that's where well figure out everything else. She will stay here until the end of her chemo." I looked at Juiles who nodded again.

*two weeks later*

Juiles was laying on her bed staring at te ceiling, Aaron sitting beside her, me standing leaning against her wall. "My hair is already falling out... I'm never going out again." She muttered I to her pillow, Aaron rubbed her back. "It is not. Your only one treatment in." Juiles looked up at him then put her face back into the pillow. "I feel gross..." I sighed. "That's the aftermath of the chemo. Come on. Let's go out. Go for dinner or something." I saw her nod then walked out leaving Aaron to help Juiles up. I went downstairs and sat on the couch laying back eyes closed.

Aaron's POV

"You okay now?" I asked looking at Juiles. She nodded. "Aaron... you and Sam should go out tonight. I'll stay home or call a friend." I raise an eyebrow. "What are you getting up to Juiles?" She laughed. "Nothing. I just think you and Sam need a date night. Now go." I nodded slightly then went downstairs. "Sammy?" I asked walking towards the living room. I heard a mumbled yes and chuckled. "Go get changed. Were going on a date night." I saw Sam jump up from behind the couch. "I'll be ready in like 40 minutes!" She announced running upstairs. I called a bunch of restaurants and finally got a reservation at Sams favourite. I heard her an Juiles debating clothes and hair.

*an hour later*

I was sitting at the table tapping it sighing. "Sam! It's been an hour!" She giggled. "I'm on my way down." She called back then came downstairs. I looked up and stopped. Samantha looked beautiful. More gorgeous than normal. She had on a blue dress that flowed from her waist to her knees. The top part covering her chest had a lace design, it had some jewels on the skirt part and a flower at her waist on the side a bit. Her long brown hair was curled and slightly pulled out of her face, her blue sequinned kitten heels sparkling perfectly in the light. I heard Sam giggle. "Aaron... are we going?" I managed to stutter out. "U-uh yeah. You l-look gorgeous Samantha." She blushed an looked down. "Thanks... you look snappy yourself."

Aaron's POV

I stood from the table and walked around it to Sam. I took her hand, mouthed thank you to Julianna and opened the front door for her. She walked out and towards the car. I closed the door and got into the car, Sam sitting in the passenger seat. We drove for 24 minutes in silence. "Aaron where are we going?" I heard Sam ask after turning the music down. I chuckled. "You'll see." After another 5 minutes I pulled I to the parking lot of the restaurant and heard Sam gasp. "You got reservations at Debrois?!" I turned the car off and walked to Sams door and opened it. She got out eyes wide, full of surprise. "I did." I took her hand and headed inside, after giving my name to the host, he lead us to a table by the fountain and gave us menus. "Aaron... this is beyond amazing. Thank you." I smiled at her. "Anything for you Samanatha Barks." She smiled and looked down at the menu.

Samantha's POV

This was the best date night. After dinner Aaron took me to see a movie and then we went for a walk in the park. While Aaron was in the middle of telling me a story his phone went off. "Hello?" He asked then his eyes widened. "Oh um... give me a second Sam." He walked far enough away so I couldn't hear. I saw his eyes widen as if in fear then he walked back. "Umm Sam. We need to go home. Is there a chance you could hang with Amanda?" I shrugged and pulled my phone out. I saw a text from Amanda asking if I wanted to hang out. "Yeah I can. Why?" He just shook his head and headed to the car.